Groups

Getting used to the new HUKD and quite like it

I do miss the old HUKD GUI but am now liking this one. I guess its just about taking some time out to get used to it. I do feel its got some features which make the site more powerful.

Good work HUKD devs.

3 Comments

i agree i also like the site when viewed on pc. it is a bit bothersome when viewed on mobile. i also cant seem to get the rss feed for new deals on my mobile now. anyone else had any problems?

I never knew of any thing else :roll:

bloodfire;1501978

i agree i also like the site when viewed on pc. it is a bit bothersome … i agree i also like the site when viewed on pc. it is a bit bothersome when viewed on mobile. i also cant seem to get the rss feed for new deals on my mobile now. anyone else had any problems?

The "new" feed seems to be the same as "hot". What I suggest is that you set up a custom feed to show whatever you want.

hotukdeals.com/cus…ngs

I have mine set to show all new deals, vouchers and freebies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872378
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27131
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions