Groups

GGG vs Special K.

Banned
    What a Fantastic day of sport! feel like a kid at Christmas!

3 fascinating contests. So here's a thread to discuss all 3.

92 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Manchester United vs Manchester City Coverage starts at 11.30 on skysports1
    http://video.skysports.com/d5aWtoNTE6isc6RJoVpFwTtZPp5_HDtV/promo296306505

Discuss.

Banned

A blatant advert for an over priced TV channel

Original Poster Banned

juddking

A blatant advert for an over priced TV channel

Lol

MrScotchBonnet

Lol

Yes a great day for sport but what you think the end scores/results will be

i reckon draw/Celtic/kell

Original Poster Banned

archer1204

Yes a great day for sport but what you think the end scores/results will … Yes a great day for sport but what you think the end scores/results will be

Glad you asked!

United vs City.. Can't stand united but they have spent big and got the players they wanted so badly, no excuses for them if they don't get a result today. City could beat any team in the world with a fit aguero and pep seems to be bringing out the best in him. It's tough to pick a winner here, it's got the feel of a late winner from either team, hopefully just not united!

Celtic vs Rangers isn't what it once was, I won't be watching it as it's on at the same time but I've gone for BTTS.

GGG vs brook - total mismatch in my opinion and sky have done a good job of reeling people into the hype as always but GGG knockout before the 6th.

What's your thoughts?

Original Poster Banned

Apogee00

i reckon draw/Celtic/kell

Kell won't win, never been so certain about the outcome of a fight.

wish they didn't have both derbies on at the same time. Going to have to set multiple screens up

Predictions - Utd / Celtic / Golovkin
    Edited by: "bumbaclart" 10th Sep 2016

Original Poster Banned

bumbaclart

wish they didn't have both derbies on at the same time. Going to have to … wish they didn't have both derbies on at the same time. Going to have to set multiple screens up

I know, bit annoying. Was always going to happen though as the Police and clubs want as less trouble as possible. The thinking is with it being an early kick off both sets of fans won't be sat drinking in the pubs all day long before the game. Could have played one of them tomorrow though would have been much better.
    Edited by: "MrScotchBonnet" 10th Sep 2016

meh.. boring unless liverpool are playing

Original Poster Banned

shabbird

They are, at 5:30. X)

united, celtic & golovkin is how it'll end. probably only watch the boxing tbh

shabbird

Quite right......2 -1 for Liverpool for the new stand.
    United - city a draw 2 - 2 with lots of usual fights on and off the field.
    Celtic 2 - Rangers 1......go go go Brendan's Boys.
    As for boxing - very dull .....blood sport.

Had a dream city win 2-0, just felt i had to do it, £10 @ 18/1.....that's that money down the drain lol.

c'mon the hoops!! what else is happening today? lol

The Manchester derby should be great.

The Scottish game though...no. When you're sticking Joey Barton on the promotional material then you know your game is dead. Plus Kolo Toure and Philippe Senderos could be involved. Even the MLS is laughing at the Scottish game now.

As long as Clatttenburg doesnt become the star hoping for a great game

i need 2 goals at Old Trafford, gone big on it at 2/5 while the boss is out shopping...this is the kind of secret mischief that happens when i'm left home alone X)

Original Poster Banned

DarkEnergy2012

i need 2 goals at Old Trafford, gone big on it at 2/5 while the boss is … i need 2 goals at Old Trafford, gone big on it at 2/5 while the boss is out shopping...this is the kind of secret mischief that happens when i'm left home alone X)

Not worth it at those odds for me. £500 on to win £200. Obviously likely to come in mind.

DarkEnergy2012

i need 2 goals at Old Trafford, gone big on it at 2/5 while the boss is … i need 2 goals at Old Trafford, gone big on it at 2/5 while the boss is out shopping...this is the kind of secret mischief that happens when i'm left home alone X)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/04/57/67/045767e97a0be378adcd1b86851206c5.jpg

Aguero will be a big loss for city today think it will be a draw

This is your 9 minute warning

Original Poster Banned

archer1204

Aguero will be a big loss for city today think it will be a draw

Is he not playing? - I'm at work until 1.

MrScotchBonnet

Is he not playing? - I'm at work until 1.

http://www.mooreadamsoncraig.co.uk/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/head-in-hands.jpg

2 minutes then
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/35/96/65/35966559ab2b3c05d9d6efd2137f2215.jpg

Original Poster Banned

archer1204

Is that a yes then?

What a touch de bruyne different class today

archer1204

What a touch de bruyne different class today

Amazing player!

geebeegooner

Amazing player!

only going to be one MOTM today

DarkEnergy2012

Enjoy your winnings

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jos%C3%A9-Mourinho-Slides-on-field-after-goal.gif
    https://media.giphy.com/media/7BscEMwfGQabe/giphy.gif

Game on the second half

Someone will be calling torino

penalty in the 2nd half looking tempting

We were shocking first half, Only one team wanted to win it :(, De Bruyne different class today so credit where it's due. Much closer in second half but City edged it :(.

Original Poster Banned

Can BT not afford to rent liverpools studio or something

Just got back to see highlights of the 2nd half how has bravo allowed to stay on the pitch after that rooney tackle overall not impressed with bravo at all and it may come back to hurt city in the future

Pretty comfortable today. Though Untied would have given us a better workout with Jose at the helm and the big fella up front.

Actually that's a lie. I was crapping it 2nd half although I agree with shaune and think we edged it overall.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions