Groups

GGGGrrrrr my mother!

she is such a fuss! packing for hols and i am taking a few food items to help (fussy child) not too much, weetabix, ketchup, some biscuits etc, but my mum is fussing, telling me i'll get in trouble! now im pretty sure its dairy/meats etc that are not allowed but she wont listen!!

i needed to rant! holidays are stressful!

19 Comments

Dairy, meats, fish, etc, not allowed. 100ml liquid in hand luggage.

Banned

i always put all food products in suitcase, never been pulled yet

Original Poster

sassie;5298123

i always put all food products in suitcase, never been pulled yet

exactly, thats where its all going, i doubt i'll get arrested at customs for having a box of weetabix on me :roll:

Banned

loupomm;5298133

exactly, thats where its all going, i doubt i'll get arrested at customs … exactly, thats where its all going, i doubt i'll get arrested at customs for having a box of weetabix on me :roll:

jeeze you sould see what i had to take last year to greece, my friend misses certain english foods

Original Poster

sassie;5298145

jeeze you sould see what i had to take last year to greece, my friend … jeeze you sould see what i had to take last year to greece, my friend misses certain english foods

my mum regulary goes to canada to visit her twin, takes stuff over there, so i dont get her fussing, i got a whole week of it to look forward to, think i best pack a bottle or 2 of vodka if mummy allows of course :whistling:

Banned

loupomm;5298156

my mum regulary goes to canada to visit her twin, takes stuff over there, … my mum regulary goes to canada to visit her twin, takes stuff over there, so i dont get her fussing, i got a whole week of it to look forward to, think i best pack a bottle or 2 of vodka if mummy allows of course :whistling:

just say yes dear, and carry on as you would as doubt she gonna check ya cases, surely

Original Poster

sassie;5298164

just say yes dear, and carry on as you would as doubt she gonna check ya … just say yes dear, and carry on as you would as doubt she gonna check ya cases, surely

well she has to pack my brothers...andhes 55 :w00t:

god this is gonna be fun!

They're fine in hold luggage.

Any chance of swapping your mother for my inlaws (outlaws)

You could get yourself a 2 for 1 deal

Be honest . . . . . . . you're tempted !

Banned

loupomm;5298171

well she has to pack my brothers...andhes 55 :w00t:god this is gonna be … well she has to pack my brothers...andhes 55 :w00t:god this is gonna be fun!

lmfao - have a great holiday with or without ya weetabix x

Original Poster

emasu;5298180

exactly!!

Bill de Sarce;5298190

Any chance of swapping your mother for my inlaws (outlaws)You could get … Any chance of swapping your mother for my inlaws (outlaws)You could get yourself a 2 for 1 dealBe honest . . . . . . . you're tempted !

i am :w00t:

Original Poster

sassie;5298191

lmfao - have a great holiday with or without ya weetabix x

thank you x - its all coming, along with some washing powder tabs, she'd have kittens ;-)

your mum is just stressed with organising the luggage, make her a cup of tea and tell her it'll all be okay xx

You need to explain to her if you don't take ketchup and plenty of tooth paste how can you have a really good fight on the last day and total reck your room .

That should get her thinking

:thumbsup:

emasu;5298180

There you go:thumbsup:

Rant away Lou; it's better than exploding with the stress of not having a blazing row, or - worse still - the hurt 'I was only concerned' interchange!!
    Your mum's well enough to travel then? Good in a lot of ways!!:roll:

i thoguht it was just perishables that werent allowed?

Original Poster

chesso;5298498

There you go:thumbsup:Rant away Lou; it's better than exploding with the … There you go:thumbsup:Rant away Lou; it's better than exploding with the stress of not having a blazing row, or - worse still - the hurt 'I was only concerned' interchange!!Your mum's well enough to travel then? Good in a lot of ways!!:roll:

so far she is... fingers crossed, a week to go :-D

thank you everyone, i just needed to moan lmao

loupomm;5298531

so far she is... fingers crossed, a week to go :-Dthank you everyone, i … so far she is... fingers crossed, a week to go :-Dthank you everyone, i just needed to moan lmao

Oh gosh, a week to go; I thought this must be packing for tomorrow!!:w00t:

Pleased to hear that your mum's well enough though.:thumbsup:

It'll all be worth it when you have a lovely relaxing break.:-D

Original Poster

im being organised, have myself and the 3 kids to pack for, plus needed to sort what else we need as going shopping for last minute bits on monday im bound to forget something!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?25116
      2. Boom2511
      3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam78
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891616

See more discussions