Groups

GGrrrrrrr True Football Fans????

oohh i'm so angry.

My brother has arranged/paid for my nephew to be mascot at a football game tommorrow, he did it a bit late and although he has 4 tickets for him and wife and kids to go, we can't get any more, it's sold out!!

Some TRUE fan is selling 6 on Ebay for £50 each and they are £15 tickets.

Would have loved to have seen him as mascot and taken my Dad too :-(

10 Comments

mod

Try phoning the football club and explain the situation. It's always worth a try

Some TRUE fan is selling 6 on Ebay for £50 each and they are £15 tickets

he might not be a fan, just selling them for profit.

andywedge;6107298

Try phoning the football club and explain the situation. It's always … Try phoning the football club and explain the situation. It's always worth a try

agree-there is no such thing as a sold out match or even a concert-someone in management always has some to spare.

Original Poster

QUOTE=andywedge;6107298]Try phoning the football club and explain the situation. It's always worth a try[/QUOTE]

Hmm good idea Andy, i'll call them tommorrow, Thanks :thumbsup:

when my pals son and my neice were a mascots they didnt pay for anything the mascots and parents got a full day out for free, and soveniours to keep i am sure if you phone and let themknow the situation they will be obliging you never know my neice was mascot and even recieved a full tracksuit also it was a fab day out for her (it was at hampden that one a cup final i think thats why she got more)

where is it? will be a big thing for him if he is only 4!

Jumpingphil;6107742

Ha Ha, That is why the word "true" was in capitals.:roll:

i thought the OP meant a "TRUE" fans as they say about alot of man u fans who never watch em live or something

andywedge;6107298

Try phoning the football club and explain the situation. It's always … Try phoning the football club and explain the situation. It's always worth a try

agreeded say you wanna speak to someone in charge

Original Poster

wulshaz;6107362

when my pals son and my neice were a mascots they didnt pay for anything … when my pals son and my neice were a mascots they didnt pay for anything the mascots and parents got a full day out for free, and soveniours to keep i am sure if you phone and let themknow the situation they will be obliging you never know my neice was mascot and even recieved a full tracksuit also it was a fab day out for her (it was at hampden that one a cup final i think thats why she got more)

Sounds good, this is for West Ham, it cost him £200, and only 3 of them can go.

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;6107742

Ha Ha, That is why the word "true" was in capitals.:roll:

Lol exactly :roll:

Didn't get tickets, and don't want to pay a tout, my brothers recording it and they'll take lots of photos!! I'm going to do it for my sons birthday next year so we'll have to be more prepared next time!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions