Found 13th Dec 2016
looking to buy a pair of these for my partner anyone seen any good deals/ know of any coming up or got any codes before I buy?

thanks in advance

joe

1. Ask
  2. GHD
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. GHD
4 Comments

How much have you seen them for,it's £110.00 at Lookfantastic

GHD ARCTIC GOLD CLASSIC CURL TONG AND BAG £99.00 at Scentsationalperfumes
Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 13th Dec 2016

Original Poster

thanks that scentsatonal one is is the best one I've seen so far. after doing some digging looks like i just missed out on a 20% off code for them!!! :-( thanks tho

I don't really rate them, I have a pair but always use my GHD straighteners to curl my hair. When I do it with the curlers they never look as good and always fall out within a few hours. The straighteners are worth every penny but the curlers are a waste imo. I would see if there is anything else she wants. I've had mine since March and used them twice.

If you do buy them they are £120 at FeelUnique plus the code GOGOGIFTS takes £10 off and if you want me to reccomend you you will get a 15% off code (I will get a £5 off code) not sure if you can stack them but even if you can't that takes them down to £102 with free delivery plus free samples plus if you do the 'Pick n Mix' samples offer for 3.95 you will get 5 extra free samples (lots to choose from including Nars at the moment!) and they will give you a code to get your £3.95 back which does stack with the other codes. It will take approx a day for the cose to come through though so you wouldn't be able to buy the straighteners until tommorrow. Sounds complicated but its easy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.109
    2. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    3. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?910

See more discussions