Groups

GHD hair straighteners mk4 When did they come out?

My GFs ghd mk 4s broke this morning, however cant find the reciept but im sure they arnt even a year old

any one know when they came out?

5 Comments

It doesnt matter when they came out. My ltd edition pink ones broke and i sent them with a letter to GHD (address on their website) stating the problem and that i couldnt find receipt and they sent me a brand new pair in return. Mine were nearly 2 years old so i dont think you will have a problem. GHD have excellent customer service

Original Poster

BRILLIANT as allways pink very helpful!

tryed to rep but it wouldnt let me, i have reped you previously sorry

Original Poster

thats lame i have emailed them (tryed to call but its out of hours now). Hope it works out these things are expensive

Original Poster

for anyone else who might be in the same position i just found this

ghdstyling.co.uk/ghd…tml

Which states there is a 24 month guarantee as they have only been out for a year they have to fix them.

My friend had to contact ghd over a pair that had broken and said they where very good and never questioned her as to how old they where even and sent her a replacement pair. Good after sales service. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991057
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions