Found 18th Dec 2007
Hye

Can anyone recommend any place where i can buy the latest GHD hair staraightner for a good price.

Many thanks for looking/replying to my request.

cheers

7 Comments

Boots have an automatic saving of 10% at the moment,but it finishes today.
This makes the GHD's £88.I just bought some on sunday for the wife and they were delivered today.I also used a further 10% discount code from the vouchers section making them £78.40 but i think the voucher expired on sunday 16th.HTH.:)

There is a boots discount code floating around for £10 off so that would bring them down to £78 delivered which isnt bad, thats only if you get them today with the 10% discount. If you go through quidco you also get 4% back

bazr;1363383

Boots have an automatic saving of 10% at the moment,but it finishes … Boots have an automatic saving of 10% at the moment,but it finishes today.This makes the GHD's £88.I just bought some on sunday for the wife and they were delivered today.I also used a further 10% discount code from the vouchers section making them £78.40 but i think the voucher expired on sunday 16th.HTH.:)

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…831.... same deal...
You beat me to it...

littlej;1363334

hi tesco.com

Out of stock at tesco

Original Poster

bazr;1363383

Boots have an automatic saving of 10% at the moment,but it finishes … Boots have an automatic saving of 10% at the moment,but it finishes today.This makes the GHD's £88.I just bought some on sunday for the wife and they were delivered today.I also used a further 10% discount code from the vouchers section making them £78.40 but i think the voucher expired on sunday 16th.HTH.:)

hye because you have bought one from boots, i thought i would just check one thing with you.. My GF was telling me some of this come with a DVD containing some tips or whatever. Did any DVD come with the package?

Cheers

xyz123;1366327

hye because you have bought one from boots, i thought i would just check … hye because you have bought one from boots, i thought i would just check one thing with you.. My GF was telling me some of this come with a DVD containing some tips or whatever. Did any DVD come with the package?Cheers

Yes,it's called ''Get Gorgeous''.Comes in a cardboard sleeve.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...88
    2. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?32
    3. Driving anxiety.1517
    4. Xbox Newbie34

See more discussions