Groups
    EXPIRED

ghd hair straightners

hi there every1,i need a some ghd straightners 4 my gf so was looking 4 any decent deals or vouchers to get them cheap.
    thanx

8 Comments

You tried searching ghd straighteners?

hqhair.co.uk are fairly cheap for ghds. theyre also on asos.com and there are a few 20% off voucher codes if you have a look in the voucher section

[url]www.beautyflash.co.uk[/url] were doing them for £79.99 with free postage.

Col

Are GHD straighteners any better than others?
    My girlfriend says the new ones on their site are better than all the others, and the main reason seems to be because they're are the most expensive rather than based on specification.

Ghd's in my opinion are the best straighteners around. I have had them for 4 years now, I had the original version, i recently replaced them with the model 3.b. They are no different from my old pair. If anything they don't feel as expensive as my old pair. But not tried the mark 4.s but imo you cant improve on perfection.

Ghd's can be found at hairsupermarket.com/pro…973 where they are £89.99 + 2.95 p&p.

You get 10% Quidco cashback

or

jasonshankey.co.uk/dsp…tml

Where they are £84.99 + £2.50 next day delivery + 5% Quidco cash back

BECKYBOO

Ghd's in my opinion are the best straighteners around. I have had them … Ghd's in my opinion are the best straighteners around. I have had them for 4 years now, I had the original version, i recently replaced them with the model 3.b. They are no different from my old pair. If anything they don't feel as expensive as my old pair. But not tried the mark 4.s but imo you cant improve on perfection.Ghd's can be found at http://www.hairsupermarket.com/product.asp?id=973 where they are £89.99 + 2.95 p&p.You get 10% Quidco cashbackor http://www.jasonshankey.co.uk/dsp_ProductDetails.cfm/product_key/165/size_key/169/GHD_Hair_Straighteners.htmlWhere they are £84.99 + £2.50 next day delivery + 5% Quidco cash back

GHDs are great but make sure that you get the right plate size for her hair type. If you get them too big then they could damage her hair, or too small won't straighten long/thick hair very well.

I love my GHDs!!!

asos.com/pge…=-1
    this is great price even better if you get 20 % off !!

Anyone Know The 20 % Off Code Nw06 Doesnt Work
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?34
      2. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?526
      3. Nike Apple Watch 42mm23
      4. Help choosing an Android box please.55

See more discussions