EXPIRED

GHD IV - needed asap, just been robbed on ebay..

I'm in the middle of a messy paypal dispute over some ghd's that were apparantly sold without the sellers consent.. but anyway.. while that's being sorted has anyone got a bargain deal on some new GHD IV?

Time is running out.. anything with quidco/etc is a bonus!

Thanks!

8 Comments

boots are good if you have an advanrtage card, I saw on here the other day there was a 1500 points again and with the use of a 1000 points and the 400 you get for the ghd, they are - I think - about £94, but you could get points worth £29, sorry you had the trouble on ebay, hope it works out ok

octobergirl;3737108

boots are good if you have an advanrtage card, I saw on here the other … boots are good if you have an advanrtage card, I saw on here the other day there was a 1500 points again and with the use of a 1000 points and the 400 you get for the ghd, they are - I think - about £94, but you could get points worth £29, sorry you had the trouble on ebay, hope it works out ok

Been watching them for a few weeks but never in stock

amazon.co.uk/s/r…y=0

any good?

note only buy amazon direct NOT marketplace

I got a pair in superdrug last Christmas for around £100, I know theres not a lot of offers or deals with them but just giving you a place you could get them quickly ;-)

Original Poster

yeah i was thinking amazon.. plus with my £12.50 hotukdeals xmas card amazon vouchers it'll knock the price down a bit

Have a look here [url]www.ghd-uk.co.uk[/url]
Guaranted next day delivery and you get free p&p + free thermal protector & thermal mat all for around £96:thumbsup: i brought some last week well happy with them:-D
Also was looking 2 buy from boots but always out of stock so good luck:thumbsup:

Original Poster

just got my cashback from paypal - so i'm going to track some ghds down now..
i think look fantastic is my best bet.. 7% cashback - £96 delivered!

:santa:

Best deal for GHD"s I"ve seen are on wantthelook.com and you can enter a competition to win them free too!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laser eye surgery44
    2. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2546
    3. Fitbit watch/band33
    4. Which Pond Pump57

See more discussions