Expired

Ghd straightener from look fantastic

Found 3rd Jan 2014
need help! ordered straightener from look fantastic ghd . used them were rubbish left my hair frizzy and not straight. my old mark 3 died after 10 years loyal service they were awesme so I know what they supposed to do. contacted look fantastic day after receipt to find they won't accept because I used them. how else would I know surely distance seling mean I can test product for suitability??
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskGHDStraightener
9 Comments
Return them direct to GHD?

I know someone who did and turned out they were dangerous fakes
Best case scenario GHD fix and return them, worst case scenario (possibly a good thing) they turn bout fake. You tell trading standards you get a refund and they get shut down for dangerous goods
If they dont straighten surely they are not fit for purpose, especially if you paying vast amount of money... you cant buy a hair dryer and it not dry your hair?? Why would argos allow you to bring back goods if they not working properly. Its a item that supposed to get fair usage out of. Not the next day ask for a repair???
About 6 years ago I had this problem with a hot whippy styling brush thing that cost me £119. It was total crap and I was refused a refund because I had used it!! So I called back and said it does not work properly as only blows out cold air instead of hot and I wanted an exchange. (made this up - it was just a crap product that didnt work as advertised)
They agreed to exchange them. So when the new one came I phoned up and said I am sending it back and wanted a refund. As it was new and still sealed they done it. Although I got some gip for it, and the call rep actually called ME underhanded! :O Needless to say, never bought anything from them again!
Edited by: "minmac" 3rd Jan 2014
minmac

About 6 years ago I had this problem with a hot whippy styling brush … About 6 years ago I had this problem with a hot whippy styling brush thing that cost me £119. It was total crap and I was refused a refund because I had used it!! So I called back and said it does not work properly as only blows out cold air instead of hot and I wanted an exchange. (made this up - it was just a crap product that didnt work as advertised)They agreed to exchange them. So when the new one came I phoned up and said I am sending it back and wanted a refund. As it was new and still sealed they done it. Although I got some gip for it, and the call rep actually called ME underhanded! :O Needless to say, never bought anything from them again!

Just spoke to look fantastic apprently still have to send back to GHD and when they recieve confirmation that they have recieved they will send a exchange!! in meantime unruly bad hair days :-(

You might be able to get some help and go back to Look Fantastic with some ammo here -

consumeractiongroup.co.uk/for…res

tassyy

Just spoke to look fantastic apprently still have to send back to GHD … Just spoke to look fantastic apprently still have to send back to GHD and when they recieve confirmation that they have recieved they will send a exchange!! in meantime unruly bad hair days :-(

thank you...I will get back to them with this...very useful site never knew existed
What make were the ghds you bought? As I've seen the mark 5 models have had really bad reviews and are nowhere near as good as the older models so don't expect the same result from them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants