Found 21st Oct 2007
Where is the best place to get these? Any type will do, although not the mini ones. The best I can find is around the £90 mark but anything less than this would be great.

Cheers,

Stufai

14 Comments

Original Poster

Bump!

Where have you seen them for £90? My missus is after a replacement for hers...

Little tip though...if you have a set of broken/faulty ones...they sell quite high on ebay

Original Poster

beautysleuth.co.uk/inv…267

= £91.95 (+2.95 P&P)

Best I could find today but I remember seeing £90.99 a few days ago on Kelkoo!

Its not strictly in the hotukdeals way but you can pick up brand new ones from ebay for around the £75 mark, I got my missus a set of pink ons for £90

seen them in my local superdrug some stores will do a trade in for your old ones

sorry i don't know anywhere to pick them up cheap...but just on a side note does anyone know where you can get faulty ones fixed? no longer under guarentee!

03bintls

sorry i don't know anywhere to pick them up cheap...but just on a side … sorry i don't know anywhere to pick them up cheap...but just on a side note does anyone know where you can get faulty ones fixed? no longer under guarentee!

Id still try GHD personally

Pan111

Little tip though...if you have a set of broken/faulty ones...they sell … Little tip though...if you have a set of broken/faulty ones...they sell quite high on ebay

03bintls

sorry i don't know anywhere to pick them up cheap...but just on a side … sorry i don't know anywhere to pick them up cheap...but just on a side note does anyone know where you can get faulty ones fixed? no longer under guarentee!

BIGGER TIP:

If you have a set of GHD's and they are faulty/broken..... send them back to GHD (at cost of about £5) and they will usually replace with a new set.....They did for me and I was out of guarantee :-D :-D

kodo are also used by many top salons they are the same as ghd but cheaper ive had mine for 3 years now and my hair is wild!i have tried a few brands but never found ones as good as these!the only thing that is different about these from ghd is the name!you can pick these up on ebay for around £30!

03bintls

I have just sent my faulty GHD's back for repair (Monday), you get the address on website. Post and packaging cost little more than £2.50. They said they would call and let me know the cost of repair, still waiting - but it is early days.
I've had them almost 3 years and never had any problems with them, the best buy ever!! Fingers crossed, my hair is wild :oops:

my missus got hers from ]hairontheinternet.com bit more expensive though by looks of it. But they give away free stuff with every paid thing you buy - I am by no means a hair expert though (grade 1 all over)

I've looked at these if I need to replace mine, you get a complimentary pack worth £23 best deal I can find

ghd-uk.co.uk/new…php

tartanthong

I have just sent my faulty GHD's back for repair (Monday), you get the … I have just sent my faulty GHD's back for repair (Monday), you get the address on website. Post and packaging cost little more than £2.50. They said they would call and let me know the cost of repair, still waiting - but it is early days.I've had them almost 3 years and never had any problems with them, the best buy ever!! Fingers crossed, my hair is wild :oops:

Update on GHD repair : called today couldn't be repaired as they were bought in 2003 and dont have the parts now. Offered the brand new styler with complimentary roll, heat mat, heat spray etc, 2 year warranty and free p&p for £90 guaranteed delivery Tues morning. Great deal I thought. Roll on Tuesday

karmakaren

BIGGER TIP:If you have a set of GHD's and they are faulty/broken..... … BIGGER TIP:If you have a set of GHD's and they are faulty/broken..... send them back to GHD (at cost of about £5) and they will usually replace with a new set.....They did for me and I was out of guarantee :-D :-D

So...where did you send them to? ...have you got the address please?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…713
    2. Driving anxiety.2733
    3. Laptop help11
    4. Gas Cooker Hose Required1011

See more discussions