Groups

GHD Straighteners Hologram

if i gave someone the serial number that comes with the straighteners to check, is it ok to do this or does it register that product to that particular person?

Cheers

4 Comments

not sure what you mean? do you want to check they are legit? if so call ghd and they will tell you

Original Poster

4lyons09;5053145

not sure what you mean? do you want to check they are legit? if so call … not sure what you mean? do you want to check they are legit? if so call ghd and they will tell you

a ebayer has contacted me for the serial, but im not sure whether to give it to them as if they 'register' it on the ghd site wont this be bad if someone else wins them?

I think they just wanna make sure they're real:thumbsup:

But I don't know about the registering thing I'm afraid x

Original Poster

hannah19790;5053630

I think they just wanna make sure they're real:thumbsup:But I don't know … I think they just wanna make sure they're real:thumbsup:But I don't know about the registering thing I'm afraid x

yep thats why they want it, its just on the website you enter the serial then all your personal details and then it tells you if its real. but if they dont win them i dont want them to be registered to the wrong person.

thanks anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4261955
      2. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)511
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764660
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523472

See more discussions