Groups

ghd v max gold help please

If anyone can help me find ghd v max gold straighteners for cheaper than £100 I would be very grateful currently found them for £130 at very.
    Thanks in advance

7 Comments

£109 and you should get prompted for a 10% discount code when you visit the page

chloeshair.co.uk/ghd…ler

There are a lot of fakes out there, check out websites first
    ghdhair.com/hel…ker

I got a pair for my daughter from here at xmas currently £114 and Get 15% off your first order, use VOU039136850 as you check out. Also, complete your order of £75 or more and we'll email your £10 voucher* after your delivery. Next day free delivery with 2 slots available just checked, if you order 7pm. Take a look, with the voucher code it brings it down to 96.90 I believe. And it's a legit side.

Edited by: "morphy69" 6th Jun

Original Poster

morphy69

I got a pair for my daughter from here at xmas currently £114 and Get 15% … I got a pair for my daughter from here at xmas currently £114 and Get 15% off your first order, use VOU039136850 as you check out. Also, complete your order of £75 or more and we'll email your £10 voucher* after your delivery. Next day free delivery with 2 slots available just checked, if you order 7pm. Take a look, with the voucher code it brings it down to 96.90 I believe. And it's a legit side.

Thank you have just ordered a pair from here

2017wolf

Thank you have just ordered a pair from here

They come well packaged also, and next day free delivery you cant argue with that.

Original Poster

morphy69

They come well packaged also, and next day free delivery you cant argue … They come well packaged also, and next day free delivery you cant argue with that.

Plus 7% quidco but don't know if it will track

2017wolf

Plus 7% quidco but don't know if it will track

I don't think it will track as you used the voucher code, but you never know

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions