Expired

GHD whatabuy.co.uk

Found 1st May 2013
Hi was just wondering if any of you have brought ghds from whatabuy. I have checked on ghd website says they are unknown, but they advertise like they are returns so properly wouldn't be known as a stockist. Thanks
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskGHD
5 Comments
Heres a quick whois lookup[ on the domain name:
Domain name:
whatabuy.co.uk
Registrant:
Advansys.co.uk Limited
Trading as:
Kuehne + Nagel
Registrant type:
UK Limited Company, (Company number: 3985924)
Registrant's address:
1 Union Business Park
Florence Way Rockingham Road
Uxbridge
Middlesex
UB8 2LS
United Kingdom
googling keuhne and nagel suggests they are a freight company located in several place, i dunno, things just don't seem to match up. I would say NO. If in doubt, leave it out!
Seems believeable enough...a lot of the tech stuff they sell is refurbished grade B stock, hence justification for the low prices.
might be worth a gamble then, there's just so many fake ghd sites around that i'm ultra cautious :-)
plus as Kev has said, its all sorts of tech stuff they sell.

Edited by: "sjhirst" 2nd May 2013
Yes it's a genuine site - i work for kuehne and nagel and we own whatabuy.com. It used to be exclusive to just KN employees but was recently relaunched and opened up to the public. The products are basically just excess stock, unopened or opened returns from retailers or sometimes refurbs depending on what grade they are.

Grade A+ ‘Brand New’ Stock
Brand new, unsold, unused stock: Please note that in some instances this stock may have been subject to previous distribution to retail stores and subsequent recall to centralised distribution. A small percentage of packaging may show some signs of transit with the occasional box having been opened for inspection and resealed. All product retains it’s original retail packaging.

Grade A 'As New' Stock
Unwanted and unused customer return product or ex-display stock. Stock appears "as new" and should come complete with original packaging and all accessories (where applicable). A small percentage of packaging may show some signs of transit with the box having been opened for inspection and resealed. All product retains it’s original retail packaging.

Grade B+ Stock with Minor Cosmetic Damage.
Customer return product with slight scratches/scuffs or marks. Product has been tested and is functioning properly. Product should retain all original accessories and retail packaging however a very small percentage of product may have been repackaged in plain packaging. Product may show signs of transit and the box will have been opened for inspection and resealed.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions