Groups
    EXPIRED

GHD wide plates any discount codes about?

i am looking for some GHD wide plates possibly with a heat mat for my wifes xmas present.

:santa:

where can i find the best deal with or without a discount code?

thanks

4 Comments

I was looking for codes but ended up buying on ebay and got a cracking deal they go for around £80 with postage I also got a free Tigi Product and Hat Mat

Welcome to the forums releaseyourself.

A place I've used a few times is ][color=blue]hqhair.com[/COLOR] - they seem to be well-priced, but I don't know of anywahere cheaper.

With HQ hair you can get a discount through beautybible site, its for 10% off and the code is beautybible.Otherwise HQHAIR have other offers on which include free gifts with purchases - ]here like free shipping if you spend over £150 .
    You could also try ]Looksfantastic which is a good site, very reliable and offer great discounts.I used to use them all the time but now use hqhair because I can go through a cashback site- either pigsback of rpoints- which is an option you might want to consider to get extra money back.

Original Poster

thanks everyone!

does anyone know what the free s-factor mini gift set is like? in the above link.

they look kind of small lol 30ml? im not sure from the pic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions