Groups
    EXPIRED

GHDs broken

just caught my GF chucking a pair of faulty GHDs in the bin so i took them and thought id check if they are worth repairing?

cheers dudesses!

15 Comments

Even broken they'll get at least £20 on ebay

Original Poster

mrsmaido;7805931

Even broken they'll get at least £20 on ebay

ohhh thank you thats good to know

I thought you were a chick?

Yay/Nay?

If they turn out to be fakes though you cant sell em. Do they have a hologram and number on? You can check the number on GHD's website to make sure they are not fakes. I bought a faulty pair from here and they were fake

Original Poster

im a guy, the straighteners are not fake, she would have bought them from a decent shop, she has no problems with spending/wasting money.

why did you buy a broken pair anyway?

:oops: Must be the avatar. lol

Original Poster

oh i forgot about that, i do love the JK show, im watching it on sky + just now.

branchinghenk;7806086

im a guy, the straighteners are not fake, she would have bought them from … im a guy, the straighteners are not fake, she would have bought them from a decent shop, she has no problems with spending/wasting money.why did you buy a broken pair anyway?

For repair, why does anyone buy broken ones? If you thought they were no use why fish em out of the bin:?

My friend bought some from a shop and were still fakes.

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;7806199

For repair, why does anyone buy broken ones? If you thought they were no … For repair, why does anyone buy broken ones? If you thought they were no use why fish em out of the bin:?My friend bought some from a shop and were still fakes.

i didnt fish them out, i sat on the couch, saw her putting them in and said leave them over there ill see if i can get em repaired and sell them.

so you can are a ghd mechanic are you?

well yer mate might have been ripped off in some 2 bit market stall but thats not how i roll x

There are places that mend them too

branchinghenk;7806225

i didnt fish them out, i sat on the couch, saw her putting them in and … i didnt fish them out, i sat on the couch, saw her putting them in and said leave them over there ill see if i can get em repaired and sell them.so you can are a ghd mechanic are you?well yer mate might have been ripped off in some 2 bit market stall but thats not how i roll x

I know i shop that mends them and i know the difference between a shop and a market stall. Why dont you tell your girlfriend to keep the broken straightners and chuck her boyfriend in the bin:p

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;7806368

I know i shop that mends them and i know the difference between a shop … I know i shop that mends them and i know the difference between a shop and a market stall. Why dont you tell your girlfriend to keep the broken straightners and chuck her boyfriend in the bin:p

please! I know where people like you shop. Some place like cash convertor/cash generator etc.

my gf got the best bf in the world. Prince charming he calls himself

branchinghenk;7806434

please! I know where people like you shop. Some place like cash … please! I know where people like you shop. Some place like cash convertor/cash generator etc.my gf got the best bf in the world. Prince charming he calls himself

Maybe she shouldnt shop in the gutter next time shes looking for a man

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;7806475

Maybe she shouldnt shop in the gutter next time shes looking for a man

kitty less of yer cheek, now ill sell you them for 20 quid delivered. An expert like you could easily fix them, like i say genuine product unlike yer burberry cap dear!

and who knows, maybe you will be lucky enough to have a BF like me one day.

xx

supermod

hotukdeals.com/ite…960
    hotukdeals.com/ite…009

You must report a MISC thread to be MOD locked & wait a week before relisting as per forum rules - this prevents unfair cross promotion of an item.

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Do not relist for 7 days now.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767467
    2. word association Game74044579
    3. One thing you've forgotten911
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814505

See more discussions