Groups

GHD's Cheapest Price?

Does anyone know the cheapest price to get GHD's?

10 Comments

I think i saw it for about tree fiddy the other day in boots.

Original Poster

How much?!

ignore him.

if u have old ones salons trade them in and give u a discount.

lok in boots though cos of the voucher codes u can get money back in points?

be carefull loads of fakes out there ]http//re…497

nikkib123;3126548

GHDs on [url]www.lookfantastic.com[/url] – they seem to be the cheapest a … GHDs on [url]www.lookfantastic.com[/url] – they seem to be the cheapest and you get a free heat protector mat – and 10% discount code, bringing them to £85.49 deliveredCode = BTMYOFFERS Hope this helps

code doesn't work on ghd products

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, just thinking of getting a pair of a present for my girlfriend.

take your old ones or any curling tong old not necessarily working just anything old in to a participating salon for £20 off should bring them down to £89.00

the__mayster;3128888

Thanks everyone, just thinking of getting a pair of a present for my … Thanks everyone, just thinking of getting a pair of a present for my girlfriend.

my wife loves hers

Original Poster

ding;3130405

my wife loves hers

Thats what im thinking, sister loves them too. They are more expensive then the other ones but they seem worth it.

Thanks for the replies. :thumbsup:

Love these straighteners to but mines are on their way out as I've had them for so long. Would love to find them somewhere they are not as expensive - credit crunch and all that ha!;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32191
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382

See more discussions