Groups

ghost recon wildlands beta

Does anybody have a spare beta code for xbox one or ps4? Or maybe could possibly add me and use invite please?

10 Comments

A please may help your endeavours

Original Poster

My apologies, must have missed it.

didn't know they had been released yet ?
    I signed up but not had anything yet

Original Poster

Yea I signed up but was unsuccessful.

higgzy24

Yea I signed up but was unsuccessful.

​Yeah I have a spare one for you... I won't be back from work till later but I can sort u with one then if you'd like

If anybody needs an invite to the beta (ps4) then pm me, all I ask is that you have posted at least 1 deal.

INDUSTRYHATER

If anybody needs an invite to the beta (ps4) then pm me, all I ask is … If anybody needs an invite to the beta (ps4) then pm me, all I ask is that you have posted at least 1 deal.

A Beta Code Would Be Amazing ! But What Do You Mean By One Deal

SalvadorATX

A Beta Code Would Be Amazing ! But What Do You Mean By One Deal

​Haha that's a good start!

INDUSTRYHATER

If anybody needs an invite to the beta (ps4) then pm me, all I ask is … If anybody needs an invite to the beta (ps4) then pm me, all I ask is that you have posted at least 1 deal.

Hi, i tried to PM you but it says you do not have Private Messaging enabled.

DealHunter_

Hi, i tried to PM you but it says you do not have Private Messaging … Hi, i tried to PM you but it says you do not have Private Messaging enabled.

Give it a try now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions