Ghost recon wildlands, free roam

Found 12th Nov 2017
Hi, thinking of getting ghost recon wildlands, can you free roam offline and basically have fun doing so, by this I mean jump in vehicles and randomly shoot at targets. Also Which console would I be better getting it for, why I personally don't have both my children do. One has the PS4 the other Xbox one. I used to have a Xbox 360 and loved playing GTA, fable and the original ghost recon, but not played games for the last 4 years so looking at getting back into a little gaming.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Yes, it's open world free roam.
I'd say get the Xbox as you also get the backward compat games
be wary, when it's dark in game, it is really dark. Ruined my enjoyment of it really. If you want free roam fun, get the new assassins creed, it is amazing.
Original Poster
benjammin31620 m ago

be wary, when it's dark in game, it is really dark. Ruined my enjoyment of …be wary, when it's dark in game, it is really dark. Ruined my enjoyment of it really. If you want free roam fun, get the new assassins creed, it is amazing.

Can you not set it to be permanently daytime?
benjammin3161 h, 34 m ago

be wary, when it's dark in game, it is really dark. Ruined my enjoyment of …be wary, when it's dark in game, it is really dark. Ruined my enjoyment of it really. If you want free roam fun, get the new assassins creed, it is amazing.

Night vision or infrared? It does get dark, but to me it certainly doesn't ruin the game.
MIDURIX12 m ago

Night vision or infrared? It does get dark, but to me it certainly doesn't …Night vision or infrared? It does get dark, but to me it certainly doesn't ruin the game.

Ain't got time for that.
Original Poster
Can you have fun in free mode blowing things up etc, does all hell break lose doing so. Will enemies retaliate?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants