Groups

Ghost Recon Wildlands UPLAY Closed Beta keys here

I have 3 codes to give away to anyone who wants it. It will be for PC.

37 Comments

Could I get one please? I signed up for the Xbox One version... then my PC packed up at the weekend so I had to upgrade.Can't register for more than one platform.

Nvm, it's a weird invite system they use rather than just giving you bloody codes.
    Edited by: "teddy1590" 1st Feb

I'd love one please

I'd really appreciate one if you still have a spare please bud!

yes please if you still have one

4th in the queue;)

can I have one?

I'd like one

Original Poster

gamestraderjames

I'd really appreciate one if you still have a spare please bud!

Please message me your Uplay username, as its not a code its more of a 'gift' like steams

Original Poster

teddy1590

Could I get one please? I signed up for the Xbox One version... then my … Could I get one please? I signed up for the Xbox One version... then my PC packed up at the weekend so I had to upgrade.Can't register for more than one platform.Nvm, it's a weird invite system they use rather than just giving you bloody codes.

Message me your Uplay username and will send you the invite link if you're still interested

Original Poster

westy125

I'd love one please

Inboxed

I'd love an xbox one invite if anyone was feeling generous?

can i please 1 on PC?

I've got three Xbox closed beta codes too if anyone would like one.

Anyone got a PS4 code pls?

all gone I presume? hoping to get into the beta

bumbaclart

Anyone got a PS4 code pls?

i have on ps4 but i want on pc

Failed to get into ps4 Beta
    Code would be hugely appreciated
    CHEERS

Put over 400 hrs into The division on PC, would love to try out wildlands.

Banned

Can't a mod merge or tidy up these threads, misc is just getting spammed with begging threads

If the Ubisoft site was more mobile friendly, I'd be able to log in and provide some keys to others as well!

If anyone is able to give me a key or invite me, it would be appreciated

messyhead

I've got three Xbox closed beta codes too if anyone would like one.

You still got any codes left?

Also after an xbox code if anyone has one left?

Message me your Uplay username (must be xbox-one) and I'll send you an invite

Got 2 maybe 3 invites for xbox-one, anyone interested - message me your username for Ubisoft and ill send you an invite (must be on xbox-one!) beta starts 11am Friday 3rd and ends 11am Monday 6th
    Edited by: "ma77hewcephas" 1st Feb

I got 2 Invites to give for the PC Beta, add me on uPlay - Username: Retro-89

Edit: All my invites are now gone.
    Edited by: "Retro89" 2nd Feb

ma77hewcephas

Got 2 maybe 3 invites for xbox-one, anyone interested - message me your … Got 2 maybe 3 invites for xbox-one, anyone interested - message me your username for Ubisoft and ill send you an invite (must be on xbox-one!) beta starts 11am Friday 3rd and ends 11am Monday 6th

Yes please i will PM you now.

Banned

Got 3 Xbox One invites, would ideally like to swap for a PS4 invite

got my invite late yesterday so I now have 1 spare one for Xbox if anyone wants it drop me a pm

garlicmayo

got my invite late yesterday so I now have 1 spare one for Xbox if anyone … got my invite late yesterday so I now have 1 spare one for Xbox if anyone wants it drop me a pm

PM'd

can I have one for PC please?

If there are any Xbox One codes kicking around, I'd happily take one from you. Having issues with my Ubisoft account as I can't change my email address. Can still access the account through my Xbox Live account though. Strange that it won't let me edit the address.

How do you download once you've been accepted (xbox)

Skill Up is giving away a bunch of keys via twitter (pc, xbox-one and ps4) twitter.com/Ski…289

fwibble

How do you download once you've been accepted (xbox)

​If its a code - on xbox one store click on redeem code and enter code. You can also enter code on xbox one account online and it'll download automatically if you are away from your Xbox (depending on your xbox-one settings)

ma77hewcephas

Skill Up is giving away a bunch of keys via twitter (pc, xbox-one and … Skill Up is giving away a bunch of keys via twitter (pc, xbox-one and ps4) https://twitter.com/SkillUpYT/status/827109734884876289

The code's expired, but thanks for posting.

Cenobite

The code's expired, but thanks for posting.

​Ok, sorry. Keep searching Ubisoft are still giving them away.

Hi everyone, if anyone has a spare PC key I'd very much appreciate it. uplay ID: GeekStars
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …155378
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1320
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764529
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1744

See more discussions