Groups

Ghost recon wildlands xbox one beta invite

Looking for an invite to the xbox one ghost recon wildlands beta. if anyone can help that'd be great.

8 Comments

I invite u .gonna delete it couldn't get in to it send me in a message your game tag

james0909

I invite u .gonna delete it couldn't get in to it send me in a message … I invite u .gonna delete it couldn't get in to it send me in a message your game tag

Hello James please could you invite me? My gamertag is crawford1506 or my Ubisoft username is acrawford15061

Thanks a lot in advance
    Edited by: "crawford1505" 4th Feb

Hi if there's an free invite I would appreciate one , Xbox gamertag is squ1ggly , ubisoft name is TitlingClock850. Thanks if you can , means a lot

Original Poster

Actually I'm good now downloading it atm. But a mate needs one Ubisoft ID - Equinox360
    Does anyone know if once invited you get 3 invites to send out yourself or ?

I'm not sure , you can check by trying on the website , I think it's called beta portal . If you or a friend can send invites could you send me one if you have a spare one going , me and my mates never got in so one invite could help loads , thanks if you can,

Original Poster

Hey squ1ggly, I also signed up as did my mate Equinox360, guess Ubisoft didn't throw that many beta keys out there. I found on the FAQ section that once invited you won't be able to get more invites which is a shame.

That is a shame , I was an alpha tester for the division and closed beta tester.
    I thought i was " in there" when it came to beta's but I guess it's just one of those things .
    First beta I've never been in , kinda sucks but someone else's go I suppose
    Hope you enjoy it and you manage to get your buddy in

Original Poster

Anyone able to help him out?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…57
      2. Quad-core laptop under £470?21
      3. Fitbit HR310
      4. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …67

See more discussions