Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Ghostbusters Plasma Series Spengler’s Proton Pack - £359.99

Posted 4th Nov 2021
uk.hasbropulse.com/pro…ack

Bare with me on this one. This is more a deal for the future.

Once midnight on the 12th December strikes you won't be able to buy for this price again, ever. So, if you wanted your own Spengler/Afterlife Proton pack now is the chance. When it's manufactured and released (latest 2023) then the only place to buy it will be eBay and other resellers, for i'd imagine a significant difference over the current price.

At the time of listing this it's a little over 230 left to be sold before the 7000 required worldwide to manufacture the packs is made. With just over 38 days left to buy it. With the new film due out in a couple of weeks, i'd imagine the stretch goals being hit too.

So, yes, not a deal in the standard sense of the word. But if you want one it will be compared to the prices in 2023.

Blurb from the website:
Limit of 5 per customer.

Have there been any recent reports of odd occurrences in your neighborhood? No, not the guy a few houses down that likes to mow his lawn at 4 a.m., wearing a bathrobe and a pair of tube socks pulled up to his knees. That’s just your neighbor, who falls more into the category of something weird that don’t look good. Although… who mows a pattern like that into their lawn? Maybe he’s trying to open a portal to the other side, right there in his front yard? Okay, on second thought, you should probably keep a closer eye on him. You may very well need to call in the professionals: the Ghostbusters.

Better yet, you could suit up yourself and take matters into your own hands, and we’ve got exactly what you need to do it!

This HasLab begins on October 27th and ends on December 12th

If funded, we will begin shipping in the Spring of 2023.

Hasbro Pulse UK is offering you the opportunity to back the proposed Crowdfunded Product GHOSTBUSTERS PLASMA SERIES SPENGLER'S PROTON PACK (“Crowdfunded Product”) for £359.99 including VAT and free delivery. The project backing period for this campaign will commence on 27th October 2021 and we will stop accepting backers at 11.59 PM GMT on 12th December 2021. If the HASLAB GHOSTBUSTERS PROTON PACK campaign reaches its minimum goal of 7,000 backers by expiry time and date of the project backing period, your submission will become an order and your eligible payment method will be charged. The Crowdfunded Product will then go into production. Orders are estimated to be delivered no later than March 2023 and within 2-3 business days from notification of dispatch. Delivery to the United Kingdom only (excluding Channel Islands, Jersey and Guernsey). We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes. Please read our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy for further information. © 2021 HASBRO. All Rights Reserved.

3817845_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment

15 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Author
    chunk198504/11/2021 19:17

Its a great piece but March 2023 delivery put me off. Plus no wand ?

The Spengler wand goes with it that they released last year.
    Oh jeez... so tempted. How do I convince the wife this is a justified purchase?!
    Author
    HalfDemonHero198221/11/2021 19:09

Bit the bullet and bought one... thanks for posting. I would have never …Bit the bullet and bought one... thanks for posting. I would have never known about this otherwise.Just need to get the wand now too.Hoping Zavvi will have a discount on it.The crowdfund has past 9'000 so I think it now upgrades to include the connector hose.

I spoke to Hasbro about the wand as they are sold out and selling for a premium since the pack was announced. You can ore order on their website (Hasbro UK) for release October next year.
    Author
    HalfDemonHero198223/11/2021 11:28

I am right in thinking that the Wand from Zavvi is the same as direct from …I am right in thinking that the Wand from Zavvi is the same as direct from Hasbro pulse?Zavvi one is £10 cheaper plus its has a June release date. So maybe they are honouring Zavvi orders first?I've messaged Hasbro too but still waiting on a reply as I also wanted to know how/if the wand attaches to the pack itself.

It's got a bracket on the bottom of the wand and it clips in like the original to the pack. Adam Savage has just done a video with the Hasbro pack as he has the prototype there with a guy from Hasbro.

Interesting the Zavvi one is cheaper... Might get another wand.
    Author
    HalfDemonHero198224/11/2021 09:55

Wow. Just seen the video. It looks... Amazing!Surprised at the cost of It …Wow. Just seen the video. It looks... Amazing!Surprised at the cost of It now that I've seen the amount of detail that's been put in to it.I ordered the wand too so just gotta sit on my hands a wait. Its gonna be a long wait for these treasures!I may be £470 lighter but the fact that i've just purchased something I've wanted to own since I was 8 is a big deal. I think I'd rather regret buying it than regret missing the opportunity.Thanks again for posting and paying it forward.

No problem at all, now that it's funded it's something to look forward too. Never going to be able to get one again at this price so it's a great deal.
    People are already creating speculation about the values on the open market once the 13th December comes and you can't get one.
    Its a great piece but March 2023 delivery put me off. Plus no wand ? (edited)
    I can't afford even one. So no chance of crossing the streams! (edited)
    Bit the bullet and bought one... thanks for posting. I would have never known about this otherwise.
    Just need to get the wand now too.
    Hoping Zavvi will have a discount on it.
    The crowdfund has past 9'000 so I think it now upgrades to include the connector hose.
    chrisdt22/11/2021 06:47

I spoke to Hasbro about the wand as they are sold out and selling for a …I spoke to Hasbro about the wand as they are sold out and selling for a premium since the pack was announced. You can ore order on their website (Hasbro UK) for release October next year.

I am right in thinking that the Wand from Zavvi is the same as direct from Hasbro pulse?
    Zavvi one is £10 cheaper plus its has a June release date. So maybe they are honouring Zavvi orders first?

chrisdt22/11/2021 06:47

I spoke to Hasbro about the wand as they are sold out and selling for a …I spoke to Hasbro about the wand as they are sold out and selling for a premium since the pack was announced. You can ore order on their website (Hasbro UK) for release October next year.

I've messaged Hasbro too but still waiting on a reply as I also wanted to know how/if the wand attaches to the pack itself. (edited)
    chrisdt24/11/2021 06:45

It's got a bracket on the bottom of the wand and it clips in like the …It's got a bracket on the bottom of the wand and it clips in like the original to the pack. Adam Savage has just done a video with the Hasbro pack as he has the prototype there with a guy from Hasbro. Interesting the Zavvi one is cheaper... Might get another wand.

Wow. Just seen the video. It looks... Amazing!
    Surprised at the cost of It now that I've seen the amount of detail that's been put in to it.
    I ordered the wand too so just gotta sit on my hands a wait. Its gonna be a long wait for these treasures!

I may be £470 lighter but the fact that i've just purchased something I've wanted to own since I was 8 is a big deal. I think I'd rather regret buying it than regret missing the opportunity.

Thanks again for posting and paying it forward.
    Looks like shipping out in January/February! Can't wait! Just had my email today to confirm shipping address by 9th Jan.

Author
    Literally just had my email too.
    49285765-Oa69P.jpgJust delivered!!! Thanks once again for posting. If you hadn't I would have missed out on this opportunity. So frikkin happy to own this beauty. Hope you have yours too. Enjoy!!
    Author
    Wow, mines just arrived. Very welcome, glad you got one.
's avatar