Groups

GHOSTBUSTERS PLAYMOBIL AT TOYS R US.... ANY DISCOUNT CODES?

Hi Guys i have seen todays thread abouts Toys R Us selling the new Ghostbusters Playmobil range and i really love it.
    In total there are 6 sets in the range - these are Playmobil 9219, 9220, 9221, 9222, 9223 and 9224

In total for all 6 sets it comes to £145.94 when i go online and do click and collect.

There is also an option to input "do you have a coupon code" - which i believe would discount the amount.

Please can anyone tell me if they are aware of any codes or even better if you know of anywhere where i can get the full range for less than £145 which is what toys r us are charging,

Thanks Nick

1 Comment

They sell the same sets your looking for on here iwantoneofthose.com/ely…ter
    If you are a new customer you can get 15% off first orders with code WELCOME not sure if it'll work on these products but worth a try, you can always try a new email address if you have ordered from them before.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
      4. word association Game73844452

See more discussions