Ghostbusters The Video Game

So, anyone played it yet? I can't wait to get home and see what it's like, the reviews look very promising

24 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.guerillaplay.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/ghostbusters__the_video_game-xbox_360box_bits1413ghostbuster-logo_jpeg_v4_flat-copy1.jpg

is there a demo out?

Got a feeling it will be more fun on the wii....

Original Poster

Tanchi;5465348

is there a demo out?

Don't think so :whistling:

How have you got it early? UK PS3 release is 19th June.

Original Poster

macseffect;5465379

How have you got it early? UK PS3 release is 19th June.

http://www.wearyourbeer.com/images/Humor_Plead_Fifth_Tan_Shirt.jpg

360 not out till October? I don't get that picture lol, i am slow haha.

I'm downoading it right now, i'll let you know in a few hours (Part 20/71 right now)

Original Poster

78% and counting :thumbsup:

i am confused.com lol

Babbabooey;5465553

78% and counting :thumbsup:

I have a 10mb connection (normally around 1.2mb/s download) but I seem to only be getting 400-500kb/s from rapidshare.com today =/

Original Poster

steady 1.3mb here, not on rapidshare though.

I guess rapidshare is getting tons of traffic atm because as far as i'm aware these are the only RS links available

Oh well, it's fast enough.. I haven't finished red faction yet.

Original Poster

rwm24;5465737

I guess rapidshare is getting tons of traffic atm because as far as i'm … I guess rapidshare is getting tons of traffic atm because as far as i'm aware these are the only RS links available :(Oh well, it's fast enough.. I haven't finished red faction yet.

What's that like? I managed to get the italian version yesterday, so had to get it again today :oops:

Babbabooey;5465750

What's that like? I managed to get the italian version yesterday, so had … What's that like? I managed to get the italian version yesterday, so had to get it again today :oops:

It's pretty fun, pretty much everything in-game can be destroyed so it's fun whacking buildings apart with a sledgehammer in your own base.

The objectives/missions are all pretty similar so they get boring quite fast but it's still worth a verbatim

280kb/s now... I hate Virgin -.-

rwm24;5465790

It's pretty fun, pretty much everything in-game can be destroyed so it's … It's pretty fun, pretty much everything in-game can be destroyed so it's fun whacking buildings apart with a sledgehammer in your own base.The objectives/missions are all pretty similar so they get boring quite fast but it's still worth a verbatim ;)280kb/s now... I hate Virgin -.-

Prototype is also worth one verbatim! :thumbsup:

im waiting on ghostbusters to! excited!!

There are other links about other than rapidshare, just look around.

Megashare etc

lastlaststar;5466214

im waiting on ghostbusters to! excited!!There are other links about other … im waiting on ghostbusters to! excited!!There are other links about other than rapidshare, just look around.Megashare etc

There are now yes but rapidshare was the first to be uploaded and i've had a rapidshare premium account for over 2 years now >.

Newsgroups are so much better as they give you a constant dl equivalent of your max download speed

Rapidshare normally does, today is the first time it hasn't.

rwm24;5467431

Rapidshare normally does, today is the first time it hasn't.

it did for me, until i reached my download limit with virgin :x

Original Poster

Ghostbusters is pretty naff! Very disappointing

Ghostbusters - Who Ya Gonna Call? F.A.S.T

Babbabooey;5468702

Ghostbusters is pretty naff! Very disappointing

I don't think it's that bad, it's ok but very linear.. they could have made it GTA style where you can free roam and do ghost missions to earn money etc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
    2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348

See more discussions