Ghosts of Oxford street

Posted 8th Dec 2019
Just wondering if anyone knows if the ghosts of oxford street is on this Christmas on TV or is there any way I can watch it. Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Yes it’s on my 4, I typed “ghosts of oxford street on tv” into google took about 10 seconds and had a answer...

this site is is getting worse for people asking questions they can’t be bothered to do or are to stupid to search. I totally get asking a question if you have looked and can’t find an answer or need another opinion as google only gives a few thousand. But to not even look for things themselves is getting out of hand..
5 Comments
channel 4 catch up or watch online pc
Malcolm McLaren charts the extraordinary history of London's famous shopping street in a musical film that incorporates rappers, choirs, church organs and some special guest performers

First shown: 25 Dec 1991
Edited by: "ChihuahuaDaddy" 9th Dec 2019
Yes it’s on my 4, I typed “ghosts of oxford street on tv” into google took about 10 seconds and had a answer...

this site is is getting worse for people asking questions they can’t be bothered to do or are to stupid to search. I totally get asking a question if you have looked and can’t find an answer or need another opinion as google only gives a few thousand. But to not even look for things themselves is getting out of hand..
deleted1471098
Bargainhead09/12/2019 05:52

Yes it’s on my 4, I typed “ghosts of oxford street on tv” into google took …Yes it’s on my 4, I typed “ghosts of oxford street on tv” into google took about 10 seconds and had a answer...this site is is getting worse for people asking questions they can’t be bothered to do or are to stupid to search. I totally get asking a question if you have looked and can’t find an answer or need another opinion as google only gives a few thousand. But to not even look for things themselves is getting out of hand..

Yes I agree and get regularly berated for mentioning this. Apparently this is a community and we should help the stupid, lazy and inept just because they have managed to get someone else to sign up for an account for them.

If something isn’t done about this soon I’m just going to delete the app, this site used to be great but it’s a real dogs breakfast now. The deals aren’t that great either just full of 1p off a tin of baked beans.
Edited by: "deleted1471098" 9th Dec 2019
jimmy_the_fridge09/12/2019 08:53

Comment deleted

You should of said that, the question you asked was answered with a quick google search. If you have access to a phone to type on here you can get my 4...
jimmy_the_fridge09/12/2019 12:14

Comment deleted

If you have a smart tv stream from your phone to tv, get a fire stick and watch on cinema hd, your first question was answered with a google search you then added other factors. If people had the right info they would understand why you need help...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions