Ghosts Real or No/ Experiances!?

Found 6th Dec 2008
So guys what do you think real or fake, Made up babble squaff or full own truth.

you got any experiences to share with us.

come on let us know!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
29 Comments

nonexistent ghosts are nonexistent

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you'll see from my username on virtualtourist it's a big interest of mine. I haven't yet seen anything but have heard several strange things. Have visited most of the really famous ' haunted ' sites in England including Borley Rectory, Pluckley, Chingle Hall & canewdon . Yet to see anything though.
members.virtualtourist.com/m/5…e2/
PS: can't view youtube at min as at work.

Banned

boooooo! did i scare anyone?

Banned

Real.

I don't but my neighbour did;

roadghosts.com/blu…htm

Ian Sharpe, he wasn't the type to make rubbish up, quite a respected man actually and he was adamant it was true (first story on that link above)

Banned

spooky hope i dont have nightmares

RedIron;3676427

I don't but my neighbour … I don't but my neighbour did;http://www.roadghosts.com/blue%20bell%20hill.htmIan Sharpe, he wasn't the type to make rubbish up, quite a respected man actually and he was adamant it was true (first story on that link above)

Been fascinated by that story for years .

darren9030;3676431

Been fascinated by that story for years .

I can give you the blokes address lol, I don't live next door to him any more but I know he is still there, he lives in Maidstone.

RedIron;3676437

I can give you the blokes address lol, I don't live next door to him any … I can give you the blokes address lol, I don't live next door to him any more but I know he is still there, he lives in Maidstone.

No your ok thanks anyway. I am inclined to believe his story & the last thing he will want is me knocking on his door after that experience. :thumbsup:

darren9030;3676438

No your ok thanks anyway. I am inclined to believe his story & the last … No your ok thanks anyway. I am inclined to believe his story & the last thing he will want is me knocking on his door after that experience. :thumbsup:

Fair enough, seriously though i've never believed in ghosts but his story has always made me wonder purely because he isn't the type of bloke to make that sort of thing up and when you talk to him about it you can tell he is being genuine. He doesn't go on Bluebill hill any more I can't blame him really!

It's quite funny actually as the first time I heard about it I was only young and I was up late watching one of them ghost programmes on TV and I saw him and I thought that's Ian so I jumped out of bed run to my mums room and said quick put the TV on and showed her. The next day my old man thought it would be funny to duck behind the garden fence going whooooooo everytime he walked past lol

Sorry to burst your bubble but ghosts dont exist!!

Banned

aint that some freaky sheet

adamsxi;3676441

Sorry to burst your bubble but ghosts dont exist!!

No pun intended with the bubble i hope :x
;-)

:lol:

RedIron;3676440

Fair enough, seriously though i've never believed in ghosts but his story … Fair enough, seriously though i've never believed in ghosts but his story has always made me wonder purely because he isn't the type of bloke to make that sort of thing up and when you talk to him about it you can tell he is being genuine. He doesn't go on Bluebill hill any more I can't blame him really!It's quite funny actually as the first time I heard about it I was only young and I was up late watching one of them ghost programmes on TV and I saw him and I thought that's Ian so I jumped out of bed run to my mums room and said quick put the TV on and showed her. The next day my old man thought it would be funny to duck behind the garden fence going whooooooo everytime he walked past lol

Bet Ian didn't see the funny side of it at the time :lol:

darren9030;3676448

:lol:Bet Ian didn't see the funny side of it at the time :lol:

No he didn't, I think he was quite offended actually

It must be quite frustrating though, he thinks / knows it really happened but most people don't believe him and just say that he is crazy

Original Poster

that story is pretty awsum...

my house is actually going to be in abook about ghosts coming out in feb, its about 5 of the most haunted houses in the west of scotland! cant wait to read it even tho i have lived it!

scotland88;3676458

that story is pretty awsum...my house is actually going to be in abook … that story is pretty awsum...my house is actually going to be in abook about ghosts coming out in feb, its about 5 of the most haunted houses in the west of scotland! cant wait to read it even tho i have lived it!

Name of book please :-D

Don't believe in ghosts (disembodied spirits) myself.

]http//ww…st/

some pretty cool storys here :-D

Ghosts are certainly not real.

Do people who believe in them believe the tooth-fairy / santa etc are real?

darren9030;3676473

yea whats the book called?

Original Poster

darren9030;3676473

phatboy123;3678082

yea whats the book called?

im not 100% sure what its going to be called yet, when iknow you will know.

My name in it is going to be called Jason tho and my mum will be april.. Its **** i thought i would be famous but they want to try and protect out identities.

Its being written by Derek Ogilvie

For evry person alive today a million have died,If there were such thing as ghosts you wouldnt be able to move for em,
Tony

Original Poster

tonyg1962;3678515

For evry person alive today a million have died,If there were such thing … For evry person alive today a million have died,If there were such thing as ghosts you wouldnt be able to move for em,Tony

that doesnt make sense because not everybody's spirt stays on this earth alot move over to WHEREEVER the afterlife go (im still not sure on the whole heaven/hell thing) but so their isnt as many ghosts as ppl who have died!

nicki3668;3676773

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/255466/have-you-ever-seen-a-ghost/some … ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/255466/have-you-ever-seen-a-ghost/some pretty cool storys here :-D

Thanks - saves me reposting mine :thumbsup:

Banned

scary s4it3!!!

scotland88;3678266

im not 100% sure what its going to be called yet, when iknow you will … im not 100% sure what its going to be called yet, when iknow you will know.My name in it is going to be called Jason tho and my mum will be april.. Its **** i thought i would be famous but they want to try and protect out identities.Its being written by Derek Ogilvie

OK cheers mate :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text