Groups

GHWT Drumkit?

Does anyone know the cheapest place to get just the drum kit for Guitar Hero World Tour on Xbox 360? Already have the game and guitar.

Thanks in advance.

8 Comments

I don't know if you can buy it seperately - not showing any results on google listings...

You could at last resort get the band bundle at asda - £127 at the moment - then sell the other components.

Doubt you'll wanna do that tho.

I got the drum kit and LOVE it - currently playing on expert level (takes a lot of practise believe me!)

Original Poster

robtallica;3909172

I don't know if you can buy it seperately - not showing any results on … I don't know if you can buy it seperately - not showing any results on google listings...You could at last resort get the band bundle at asda - £127 at the moment - then sell the other components.Doubt you'll wanna do that tho.I got the drum kit and LOVE it - currently playing on expert level (takes a lot of practise believe me!)

That's what I thought Ahh well ill keep an eye on fleabay Deffo getting Guitar hero: Metallica when it comes out :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jeez, i just checked on fleabay and there like bidding around £85 (inc postage) for just the drumkit. Mad.

i also need the drum kit, hope they start selling them separately in the new year or something.

Snailman;3910422

That's what I thought Ahh well ill keep an eye on fleabay Deffo … That's what I thought Ahh well ill keep an eye on fleabay Deffo getting Guitar hero: Metallica when it comes out :thumbsup:

haha yep, I'm watching the fan sites for info - gonna have 28 metallica tracks + others from Metallica 'friendly' bands if you get my meaning.

I've stepped up my playing onto expert on GH4 cos the Metallica game caters for expert+

2 kick pedals! (optional)

Snailman;3910433

Jeez, i just checked on fleabay and there like bidding around £85 (inc … Jeez, i just checked on fleabay and there like bidding around £85 (inc postage) for just the drumkit. Mad.

Would be easy to get the ASDA offer and get it that way - but it's serious hassle getting rid of the Guitar, box is so big no-one wants to pay for the postage.

Maybe try and sell your existing stuff, bite the bullet and get the band pack - just a thought...

Original Poster

robtallica;3910469

Would be easy to get the ASDA offer and get it that way - but it's … Would be easy to get the ASDA offer and get it that way - but it's serious hassle getting rid of the Guitar, box is so big no-one wants to pay for the postage.Maybe try and sell your existing stuff, bite the bullet and get the band pack - just a thought...

Hnnnnnnnghh, yer maybe dunno I'll have a think. Cheers for your help.

you can use the rock band drum kit too of course, available currently for a lot cheaper. £30 preowned at cex if you can find them or theres the portable madcatz new ones avaiable for about £45 on play and amazon its up to you, I'm currently facing the same predicament as you mind my friend, have 2 guitar controllers and headset just want drumset. am tempted by the £45 madcatz ones however they look really good and take up much less space.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions