Groups

Gianfranco Zola gone!!

Apparently bookies have stopped taking bets on Zola being the next prem manager to go.

Was just on SSN.

He's not gone yet. OP's title is a prediction, not a reality.
    - windhoek

13 Comments

Supermod

If that is true then they are idiots. West Ham are starting to take shape and can be a threat. They have just been unlucky with players being injured.

Agree to above
    As long as it aint Glen Roeder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read that hes not going to have any money to spend this month. That may have something to do with it!

Supermod

...but this has not been confirmed, has it?!

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7584898

...but this has not been confirmed, has it?!

Not confirmed, but the bookies very rarely get it wrong. The last time I remember the bookies stopping taking bets like this, was the night before Michael Owen joined United. That came as a bolt from the blue also.

Supermod

modoc;7584919

Not confirmed, but the bookies very rarely get it wrong. The last time I … Not confirmed, but the bookies very rarely get it wrong. The last time I remember the bookies stopping taking bets like this, was the night before Michael Owen joined United. That came as a bolt from the blue also.

Interesting. As I say, West Ham would be silly to fire Zola. I appreciate the football that they are capable of playing. Zola has signed some top players in Diamanti and Behrami...

modoc;7584919

Not confirmed, but the bookies very rarely get it wrong. The last time I … Not confirmed, but the bookies very rarely get it wrong. The last time I remember the bookies stopping taking bets like this, was the night before Michael Owen joined United. That came as a bolt from the blue also.

Didn't William Hill stop taking bets on Rafa going in February of 2009? I think Sky Bet reduced the odds dramatically at the time, too.

I'm not saying there's no truth to Zola going though.

but perhaps Gianfranco Zola is the right man in the wrong job at West Ham.

]http//ww…tml

I heard Iain Dowie was spotted around East London earlier today ??? Long way from his home!

Supermod

savasaint;7585028

I heard Iain Dowie was spotted around East London earlier today ??? Long … I heard Iain Dowie was spotted around East London earlier today ??? Long way from his home!

....I bet he was looking as lost as he does in a managerial position...

savasaint;7585028

I heard Iain Dowie was spotted around East London earlier today ??? Long … I heard Iain Dowie was spotted around East London earlier today ??? Long way from his home!

oh christ, no

could be true if ]this goes through, but I think they should keep him on.

christ_;7585309

could be true if ]this goes through, but I think they should keep him on.

That would explain the Dowie link.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?69
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …118271
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32145
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32205

See more discussions