Giff Gaff Goodybag changes

Posted 23rd Jan
community.giffgaff.com/d/3…ary

From 26 February 2020, we’re going to be making some exciting changes to goodybags. You won’t need to do anything to take advantage of these changes, they’ll just happen automatically on every one of the following goodybags that starts after the 26th.

3393781-o0CJG.jpg
We’re also going to be making some changes to the pricing of calls, texts and picture messages (MMS) when you’re not using your goodybag. Now that all our goodybags have unlimited calls and texts, you should have less need to dip into these, but if you’re using credit, the following prices will apply from the same day, 26th Feb 2020:

3393781-YOPmq.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
For me on PAYG, making calls have gotten more expensive and will be reviewing this to other PAYG tariffs
So no £10 for 6gb ?
brexit prices
astrapartytime23/01/2020 14:53

So no £10 for 6gb ?

The difference in price between the £8 plan and £20 plan does appear to be significant.
I calculate it at £12.
If you mainly use your phone for calls & texts the £6/£8 tariffs are pretty good.
This awful network still going?!
Prices seem naff in comparison to smarty/voxi.
how much data speeds would you get with the new £20 goody bags please??
Paddy_o_furniture23/01/2020 18:02

This awful network still going?! Prices seem naff in comparison to …This awful network still going?! Prices seem naff in comparison to smarty/voxi.

I agree. They have such a bad reputation in my opinion. Especially for data speeds. And are they really that competitive these days?
trivium23/01/2020 18:03

how much data speeds would you get with the new £20 goody bags please??

Rather than use messenger, you're quicker popping round to the person's house.
astrapartytime23/01/2020 14:53

So no £10 for 6gb ?

This goodybag is still available. the above are only the changes made.

The PAYG rates are up.
Calls are up by 60%, Text 100%, MMS by 88%
mhwu05/02/2020 10:22

This goodybag is still available. the above are only the changes made.The …This goodybag is still available. the above are only the changes made.The PAYG rates are up. Calls are up by 60%, Text 100%, MMS by 88%

Oh really, was going to change to voxi
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants