Groups

GiffGaff

Just a quicky...I have just signed up to this myself.

From experience do I need to top up as well as buying a goodybag? Not sure why I'd need the credit as well?

10 Comments

No, just buy a goodybag. The £10 is great and should be more than enough

Original Poster

cheers mate, is the credit just in case I go over my allowance? Or want to ring a premium line or something?

Original Poster

Smuggling Pnuts

cheers mate, is the credit just in case I go over my allowance? Or want … cheers mate, is the credit just in case I go over my allowance? Or want to ring a premium line or something?

By "premium" I am assuming 03 08 etc numbers arent included in the allowance?

Smuggling Pnuts

By "premium" I am assuming 03 08 etc numbers arent included in the … By "premium" I am assuming 03 08 etc numbers arent included in the allowance?

I believe the goodybags include any 01,02,03 and 07 numbers. 0800 are free but premium 08 numbers would most likely require a credit.

Original Poster

dh058977

I believe the goodybags include any 01,02,03 and 07 numbers. 0800 are … I believe the goodybags include any 01,02,03 and 07 numbers. 0800 are free but premium 08 numbers would most likely require a credit.

Cheers pal your a star...wish you could still give rep!

You need to top up with normal credit at least every three months to get the free giffgaff calls and txt's.

martinhb

You need to top up with normal credit at least every three months to get … You need to top up with normal credit at least every three months to get the free giffgaff calls and txt's.

Errm no you dont, adding a goodybag every three months would be good enough.
    From the giffgaff site -

You need to top-up or buy a goodybag from your credit / debit card at … You need to top-up or buy a goodybag from your credit / debit card at least every 3 months to receive free giffgaff to giffgaff calls, if you don't other UK rates will apply

Didn't realise that. Read it wrong when I joined.

Think you need credit to send picture messages as they aren't included in the goodybags (well not the £5 or £10 ones)

Credit needed for mms I think!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814502
      2. Get an annual MOT reminder67
      3. Giffgaff New goodybags34
      4. One for the mathmeticians2640

See more discussions