Giffgaff Doubled on All £10/£12/£15 Goody Bags - 30 Day Rolling Plans

Posted 24th Jul 2019
Giffgaff have announced that their goody bags have increased in data size and they have just about all doubled.

£10 was 3gb now 6gb
£12 was 4gb now 10gb
£15 was 8gb now 15gb

Plus all plans still have an extra 1gb if you are about to run out
Community Updates
14 Comments
Only double the 20gb to 40gb plan... all the other still the same, or am Imissing something?
been with them for a few years now, good price and good network coverage. just wondering, is this effective as of now? just had a look on the app and prices havent changed for me
They've announced it on there community forum, won't be live until on any goody bags bought 14th August onwards... Existing customers automatically receive the extra data.
I remember when it was £10 for unlimited everything.
It's just the 20gig going to 40gig. I'm the odd one out as I'm tesco on the 02 network. I'm paying 3 on the giffgaff though.. I get a better deal on tesco but its 12 month contract not 30 days..
Edited by: "wayners" 24th Jul 2019
38142672-2yOjm.jpg
Didnt it used to be unlimited for £10 years ago?
MrSprkle24/07/2019 22:08

Didnt it used to be unlimited for £10 years ago?

I know ofcom stepped in to stop the deals getting to cheap as people where using the cheap unlimited plans to tether at home instead of having home internet, I think it was BT that kicked up a fuss as people where getting rid of their phone lines, I myself for many years used the three pay as you go £15 unlimited plan and it worked a treat, 15gb download compared to 1gb through my BT line as I live rural.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 25th Jul 2019
SOUTHWALES25/07/2019 00:00

I know ofcom stepped in to stop the deals getting to cheap as people where …I know ofcom stepped in to stop the deals getting to cheap as people where using the cheap unlimited plans to tether at home instead of having home internet, I think it was BT that kicked up a fuss as people where getting rid of their phone lines, I myself for many years used the three pay as you go £15 unlimited plan and it worked a treat, 15gb download compared to 1gb through my BT line as I live rural.

I have a Three £10 unlimited sim i got last year, when tethered it easily does everything I need online aside from maybe Gaming - I think 5G will be the nail in the coffin for line rental, as landline providers will need to compete.
I wonder if you will still get the extra 1gb of data after your third top up, at the moment I am getting 3gb plus an extra 1gb free as I have topped up more than 3 times with a £10 goody bag.
MrSprkle25/07/2019 00:07

I have a Three £10 unlimited sim i got last year, when tethered it easily …I have a Three £10 unlimited sim i got last year, when tethered it easily does everything I need online aside from maybe Gaming - I think 5G will be the nail in the coffin for line rental, as landline providers will need to compete.

BT and the BBC will have to accept times are changing and we dont need there outdated technology or media platforms. Neither though will give up without a fight, especially the BBC who are desperate to keep pushing the licence fee Money coming in.
SOUTHWALES25/07/2019 00:08

I wonder if you will still get the extra 1gb of data after your third top …I wonder if you will still get the extra 1gb of data after your third top up, at the moment I am getting 3gb plus an extra 1gb free as I have topped up more than 3 times with a £10 goody bag.

Yes it's still included
doozeruk24/07/2019 20:22

[Image]

Oh yes... I've been corrected.. That's a good offer.. Im 4gig for £11pm tesco network
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants