Gift bags,does anyone know where to get some cheap

Posted 14th Nov
Hi folks,I need 10 giftbags but I don't want to spend a lot of money as my only income is carers allowance,they need to be big enough to fit a 650g quality street tub and a few bits and pieces for visiting carers to my mum's home.
I didn't just want to present stuff in a 5 p Sainsburys shopping bag but at the same time,I don't want to spend a relatively big amount of my small income on a bag,any thoughts appreciated
Community Updates
9 Comments
I know it might not sound much help but at this time of year, charity shops are usually full of stuff like this. Last year, I got some lovely gift bags (looked new - for all I know, they were) for about 20p each. Got some bottle bags for 10p too.

Definitely worth a look if you're passing a shop. Does a little bit of good too.

All the best, Phsy.
Im sure the card factory sell 4 for £1 and theyre quite big too! I got a load last year and year before.
In addition to Card Factory mentioned above you could try Home Bargains, Poundland, Wilkinsons, B&M Bargains, etc, or just search for "gift bags" on Amazon or eBay and have a browse.
Phsycronix14/11/2019 13:05

I know it might not sound much help but at this time of year, charity …I know it might not sound much help but at this time of year, charity shops are usually full of stuff like this. Last year, I got some lovely gift bags (looked new - for all I know, they were) for about 20p each. Got some bottle bags for 10p too.Definitely worth a look if you're passing a shop. Does a little bit of good too. All the best, Phsy.

Thanks,good idea,we have loads of charity shops in my town
Equalizer2514/11/2019 14:13

Thanks,good idea,we have loads of charity shops in my town

Also, just a thought but if you do this regularly, do you ever go to the 'sales' when the likes of Card Factory (mentioned above) sell off all their Xmas stock? You could buy next years stuff for a fraction of the price? I tend to do this with cards. I've got 3 or 4 years worth of 'family' cards tucked away!
pink_elephant14/11/2019 13:28

Im sure the card factory sell 4 for £1 and theyre quite big too! I got a …Im sure the card factory sell 4 for £1 and theyre quite big too! I got a load last year and year before.

Cheers I shall have a look in the card factory,I have just checked online and there is one the next town that I didn't know existed,I shall have a look
Phsycronix14/11/2019 14:16

Also, just a thought but if you do this regularly, do you ever go to the …Also, just a thought but if you do this regularly, do you ever go to the 'sales' when the likes of Card Factory (mentioned above) sell off all their Xmas stock? You could buy next years stuff for a fraction of the price? I tend to do this with cards. I've got 3 or 4 years worth of 'family' cards tucked away!

Yes that's a good idea about getting some for next year in the sale,I can also try Wilko as I noticed one has come to the town next to us,thanks
pink_elephant14/11/2019 13:28

Im sure the card factory sell 4 for £1 and theyre quite big too! I got a …Im sure the card factory sell 4 for £1 and theyre quite big too! I got a load last year and year before.

Definitely this. They're really cheap, we've had some being reused for a couple of years now and still going strong 😁
gift bags tutorial On YouTube. Made loads of them
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants