Groups
    EXPIRED

Gift Basket Site

I am looking for a site that offers competitive pricing and good quality on gift baskets.

I need to buy 1 x Fruit, 4 x Alcohol, 2 x Pampering/Bathroom, and 5 x food/luxury gift baskets for family that are travelling from the USA to our wedding.

I can't make them myself as my so far attempt at DIY has been a disaster on the invites and the table plan and I don't want to muck the thank you baskets up too.. I am just not crafty.

So can anyone recommend a good site that does gift baskets?

6 Comments

well you could try local florists as they do all that kind of thing-sister-in-laws does balloons and party dressing for tables etc..gorgeous! where are you?

thelocalfoodcompany.co.uk/

just a suggestion above, and perhaps Harrods and John Lewis if you got some cash to splash about.M&S do hampers too I think,should be able to order instore or online.

lush.co.uk/

forgot to mention here too,one of my faves,you know when you go shopping somewhere new and there is 1 here cos you smell it at end of the rd lol.

Original Poster

Thank you, will check those out, didn't know M&S did them.

CWhatley;2278530

Thank you, will check those out, didn't know M&S did them.

there section here,they might have some hampers instore too,depending on size of store,or it might just be a Xmas thing for ordering instore.

marksandspencer.com/gp/…rch

Sounds a bit lame, but last time I was bored and had too much time on my hands, I was trawling through ebay and saw some people were making gift baskets up. Thought it a bit random at the time, but if you're on a budget, search and you might find a really nice one. Otherwise, defo John Lewis, they do fabby gift baskets. You might find lastminute.com worth a look, they delivered a champagne gift for me and I got quidco back. Oh, and you get 40% of the final end fees off ebay if you go through topcashback - no longer on quidco I think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2253
      2. Fraudulent site289
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846373
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7161348

See more discussions