Gift card

Found 18th Jan
Just wanted to know, how people buy giftcards and sell for 10% off from actual price.. People are actively selling in many forums for ~10% off..

They have to be buy atleast 15% off the card price so that they can re-sell for 10% and make a profit?

Any ideas, please?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments
lot of companies offer as an incentive schemes last company i worked for had website where you could purchase them
other reason could be cashing out their cashback form tcb/quidco etc
Original Poster
Thank you.. that makes sense.. Only Employers can give ~15% off card value. Even getting from ebay auction at 15% discount is not easy..
I use zeek when they have offers on
Maybe they got given them as a gift, or returned something and received it that way ?
Original Poster
Pandamansays11 m ago

Maybe they got given them as a gift, or returned something and received it …Maybe they got given them as a gift, or returned something and received it that way ?

Nope.. Same sellers sell quite frequently.. That's the reason, I raised this discussion..
Original Poster
murtgurge1 h, 5 m ago

I use zeek when they have offers on

Yes, Zeek provides discount, but getting ~15% discount would be difficult and that too frequently.
money laundering. buy gift cards with cash, get payment electronically

small peanuts though as it would take a lot of blooming gift cards to launder hundreds of thousands of pounds, if not millions
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions