Groups

gift cards

Hi guys. I've got a few gift cards I've been wanting to sell. Could I do this on HUKD? I have river island, monsoon and Accessorize gift cards.

8 Comments

Sadly not. No for sale section here anymore.
    Best to sell locally on gumtree, facebook, shpock etc.

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

Sadly not. No for sale section here anymore.Best to sell locally on … Sadly not. No for sale section here anymore.Best to sell locally on gumtree, facebook, shpock etc.

Thank you.

Try the Zeek app. They do escrow between buyer and seller, so you shouldn't get ripped off. I've sold 2x£100 vouchers on there with no issues.

Original Poster

They have a high rate so if I want to sell a £23 gift card I can only get £16 which is a loss of £9, so is a little high... thank you though!

Where is the best place to sell my new unused gourmet society card which expires in a year.

summerof76

Where is the best place to sell my new unused gourmet society card which … Where is the best place to sell my new unused gourmet society card which expires in a year.

Down the chip shop

psychobitchfromhell

Down the chip shop

There's always a comedian on here X)

summerof76

There's always a comedian on here X)

I live to serve.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
      4. word association Game73844452

See more discussions