Groups

Gift experience days/Flying - West Midlands-ish recommendations?

i am buying a 40th birthday present. I want a nice memorable experience, something a bit different to her usual routine and was thinking a flying lesson or a driving experience. Has to be West Midlands side, Coventry, Warwickshire ish.

Can anyone recommend any reliable a good companies to use, any discounts available, and giveany idea of any experiences of these 30 minute flying lessons etc. please? Most come out around £100-£130, I would like the longer lesson but most are £180-£200 and that is over budget. Thanks

8 Comments

try red letter days

try buyagift.com as you can usually find 20% off codes.

(code 551155 still works I think)
    Edited by: "cdm22" 27th Apr 2011

Just a thought, have you thought of a gliding day, its a bit more hands on and I think its better value for money than a powered flight. Only downside is that it is affected by the weather more.

Here is an example site, you can look for some more convenient to you:
    shobdongliding.co.uk/tri…tml
    or
    gliding.co.uk/les…php
    Edited by: "melipona" 27th Apr 2011

Banned

East midlands, but might be of help?

Microlight!

HERE

£90 for an hours flight
    Edited by: "JonnyTwoToes" 27th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Tahnks for the ideas folks... keep 'em coming!

Funny pressie to look for with that username!

I'd look at buy a gift aswell. I have looked at flying gifts on there before and there were quite a few in Coventry. They have got an hour flying lesson that if you use the code cdm22 has given is £145. I don't know if that is over your budget or not.
    buyagift.co.uk/Pro…522
    Edited by moderator: "Apr 27, 2011 13:20" 27th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Thanks, the discount codes make the longer times much more palatable.

greg_68 lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions