Groups
    EXPIRED

Gift for my girlfriend - Tablet, PC, iPad or Stream?

Okay so… I've left it last minute but I'm sure a trip to currys or somewhere like that will suffice.

I was going to purchase my girlfriend an iPad mini a few weeks ago but just didn't get round to buying it, she has hinted about one for Xmas and I think it would be for typical web browsing etc so nothing major.

I'm not looking to spend mega money here (really less than £200 to be honest) but I'd like a few suggestions on what would be a good gift, I've seen the HP Stream which looks basic but at the same time smart.

If anyone could share some help and their opinions is appreciate it greatly!! Thank you!

13 Comments

Original Poster

**I'd appreciate it greatly!

iPAD MINI, she'll be chuffed.

Edited by: "MICKIEMOO123" 23rd Dec 2014

Yeah, if she's hinted at an iPad, get an iPad. While initially she'll probably use it for web browsing, it'll soon get more action than her boyfriend

Edit: while there are other good tablets, the ease of use and friendliness of an iPad will win with someone who isn't massively technically minded. She'll appreciate the simplicity and the quality of the device, she won't have to mess around to get the best out of it. These just work perfectly out of the box.

If she has an iPhone, then it's a no brainier. They work so well together - they can share settings, and you can a photo on your phone and (almost) instantly, it'll be on the iPad for viewing.

Edited by: "Tony68k" 23rd Dec 2014

I would go for ipad too just beacuse she hinted so you no she defo wants it then hehehe.

Original Poster

Cheers guys, I may wait until new year and her birthday! Decisions decisions!!

I have an iPad and I use it every day. They are worth the money in my opinion. Good luck! Hope you have a good xmas.
    Edited by: "loopylloyd" 23rd Dec 2014

http://www.troll.me/images2/grammar-correction-guy/bro-she-wants-the-d.jpg

buy the ipad
    Edited by: "tince666" 23rd Dec 2014

DW21

Cheers guys, I may wait until new year and her birthday! Decisions … Cheers guys, I may wait until new year and her birthday! Decisions decisions!!

In before the thread 'Girlfriend dumped me'

If she wants an ipad just get her one. Your ears will thank you.

DW21

Cheers guys, I may wait until new year and her birthday! Decisions … Cheers guys, I may wait until new year and her birthday! Decisions decisions!!

Noooo! Buy the iPad dude! She's already decided.

iPads are so more multi purpose and user friendly than alternatives. I have a VAIO netbook, Windows tablet and an iPad with Retina and I spend 95% of the time on my iPad. Get her the iPad!

Get her a Linx 10.1" + Keyboard Combo, Bigger and more uses than an ipad, Women say size matters and she'll enjoy the extra few inch Merry Xmas.

Edited by: ".MUFC." 23rd Dec 2014

DW21

Not going to be a happy Xmas for you. For peace get the ipad for Xmas.

You asked for advice for Xmas present and now your thinking of giving it as a birthday present?? Bit odd isn't it? Don't be a tight old man now and bite the bullet with the iPad mini! You know it makes sense!! (_;) X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions