Groups

Gift idea

its my son's first birthday soon adn i wanted to get a special gift some thing special to keep. but not too exspensive.

Any Ideas?

10 Comments

Banned

oooooooooo thats a hard one, apart from a piece of jeweelery there isnt really alot else, what about a st christopher

i was going to say get GTA, but hes only 1 :?

Maybe name a star in his name or something?

brb playing gta.

why not get his hand casted - not really a gift to him as such but when he is older he can see how smaller his hand or foot was, i did this for my son when he was born though and i had it recasted when he was 1 and its amazing at the size difference even though you think there hands are still small, or you could do him a year book and collate all his first pictures i.e first time at a zoo first time feeding himself, put them in some form of order and end the book with a pic of him on his 1st b'day blowing out the cake.

ok i am on one now, but you could also get him a mini golf club with his name and dob engraved on, it comes in a special box saying my first club, obvioulsy this is only helpful if his daddy etc likes golf. another thing is buy him a share in something i.e disney they cost about £40 and he will get his own share certificate etc they are real but more gimmic really as 1 share is disney is not going to make him mega rich in years to come. the name a star is also a good idea

How about taking some nice pics..get them printed yourself and put them in a nice frame.

Banned

i like the star idea too

To give him or to keep aside? If latter, a mint coin and start a collection that you can add to every year??

What about a silver hip flask with his name engraved? My son got one for his christening and I thought it was a good idea (NOTE - He's only 6 so he's not using it yet!!!!!)

I got my little girl, a framed picture of when she was born and one of me, her dad and her and a bangle

keli;1998644

ok i am on one now, but you could also get him a mini golf club with his … ok i am on one now, but you could also get him a mini golf club with his name and dob engraved on, it comes in a special box saying my first club, obvioulsy this is only helpful if his daddy etc likes golf. another thing is buy him a share in something i.e disney they cost about £40 and he will get his own share certificate etc they are real but more gimmic really as 1 share is disney is not going to make him mega rich in years to come. the name a star is also a good idea

where do youget the golf club from? great idea.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap Laptop?11
      2. Iphone 6 to which handset?712
      3. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1015
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?22

See more discussions