Gift idea for partner

Posted 25th Mar
My partners birthday is coming up but all plans went out the window with the lockdown (and picking up a gift out is no longer an option).

So I wanted to get some advice from people on here - what would you guys recommend I can purchase online for someone who likes arts and crafts (she did a canvas painting, one of those metal models and is painting a poster we can hang up) and and cooking (mainly baking).

I know she wants us to do something like baking together so that could be an idea. If anyone can bounce some suggestions would really appreciate it! My arts knowledge is depleted from past birthdays and baking is not my strong suit.
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
Why not just cook a romantic meal together? Get some candles for the table, flowers and a bottle of wine. Find out her favorite meal and get the ingredients in. Perhaps bake a dessert too. Get her to come around early so you have time to cook.
Favours voucher booklet.
yorkie1225/03/2020 21:50

Why not just cook a romantic meal together? Get some candles for the …Why not just cook a romantic meal together? Get some candles for the table, flowers and a bottle of wine. Find out her favorite meal and get the ingredients in. Perhaps bake a dessert too. Get her to come around early so you have time to cook.

Flowers be hard due to close down. A meal and such is defo happening, I was more thinking of a physical gift
Do all the house work for the next 3 weeks, enjoy the benefits rest of the year.
bozo00725/03/2020 22:35

Do all the house work for the next 3 weeks, enjoy the benefits rest of the …Do all the house work for the next 3 weeks, enjoy the benefits rest of the year.

That's a lot of hours work. Imagine he lives a 3 floor 5 bed room mansion. He'll defo be resting for the rest of the year
rimalpatel00725/03/2020 22:39

That's a lot of hours work. Imagine he lives a 3 floor 5 bed room mansion. …That's a lot of hours work. Imagine he lives a 3 floor 5 bed room mansion. He'll defo be resting for the rest of the year

Hah luckily I don’t. I’m looking more for a tangible gift, something to look back and remember the day. Chores are pretty split anyway and not that much of them hah
I don't know if it will be her thing but theres a pottery place in bolton sending out kits & depending on the paint you choose, they will fire it for you when you've finished. Its called bluebells pottery. Contact them on facebook
Littlemunckin25/03/2020 23:08

I don't know if it will be her thing but theres a pottery place in bolton …I don't know if it will be her thing but theres a pottery place in bolton sending out kits & depending on the paint you choose, they will fire it for you when you've finished. Its called bluebells pottery. Contact them on facebook

That sounds like a good shout! I’ll give them a message
Get the most prized thing at the moment hand gel if you do get some at least they will know that you tried so very very hard to get it for them .
Look up diamond painting, you could do it together, pick a birthday themed one, that could go on the wall after too and a brill reminder (as long as it doesn't cause a fall out hehehe)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants