Groups

gift ideas

I'm looking to buy a gift for my sister for her birthday, she is going to be 29 and I don't have a clue what to get lol

8 Comments

Rabbit + Batteries...

If she already has one, just get some flowers or smell nice.

jonnyq

I'm looking to buy a gift for my sister for her birthday, she is going to … I'm looking to buy a gift for my sister for her birthday, she is going to be 29 and I don't have a clue what to get lol

Well what is she into? Can't really help without that... whats her style?

I like [url]www.iwantoneofthose.com[/url] for gifts

Price limit....?

Has she got an Ipod? You can get the Shuffle for under £50

:thumbsup:
    jonnyq

the only thing about spa is that my other sis may her that or something … the only thing about spa is that my other sis may her that or something similarprice limit, around £50

buyagift.co.uk has lotsa great ideas a lot in your price range :thumbsup:

Banned

jonnyq

the only thing about spa is that my other sis may her that or something … the only thing about spa is that my other sis may her that or something similarprice limit, around £50

Would that not be the case with whatever you may get her :whistling:

Ok...

Most of what I have given you link too I adore - don't think you will go far wrong there. :thumbsup:

buyagift.co.uk then For her - other gifts - Playboy Share Gift Box

{She will actually own a share in the company - theres lotsa different companys there too - its something differrent and I would be made up with this! (might even get one myself!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047196
      2. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News12
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64493
      4. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards914

See more discussions