Groups

Gift Ideas for 20 months old girl

Banned
    Please help with ideas for original, improving skills and immagination gift for 2 years old girl.
    Thank you

10 Comments

My son is 2 and I bought him a Thomas easel for his birthday complete with crayons etc and then bought him some stencils of numbers and shapes etc and it has encouraged him to draw and colour aswell as learning his numbers and shapes Perhaps you could get a girly version of something like that?

some nice wooden puzzles or baby doll, whats yr budget

A Cactus??

Original Poster Banned

kjbenja;7239784

A Cactus??

I love the idea :):):)
    briliant.

budget - £20 - £30

How about some wooden play food and utensils? My LO happily makes 'tea, toast and veg' for everyone with her set. They are long lasting too being wooden.

Imaginative toys? Like cookers, kitchen utensils, food etc, to have pretend tea like mummy!

Little horses, figures, houses etc to make up her own world in her mind.

Paints, glitter, card, paper etc to create her own beginnings xxx

my daughter whom is now 26mths loved her chalkboard easel from ikea ikea.com/gb/…076

you can buy the chalks and some paper too :-D

helped her with her drawing and writing skills no end!

Role play stuff is great, play food, shopping trolley, till, kitchen. Also megablocks are brilliant

4lyons09;7240483

Role play stuff is great, play food, shopping trolley, till, kitchen. … Role play stuff is great, play food, shopping trolley, till, kitchen. Also megablocks are brilliant

forgot about megablocks!

Yes anything like lego, building blocks etc xxx

I would thoroughly recommend the aquadraw delux for this age group.

Mess free drawing (as you fill the pen with water), and a great portable toy when you are going to someones house who doesn't have children/toys.

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER911
      2. Which 32" smart TV?22
      3. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands33
      4. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?44

See more discussions