you may get these cheaper than the links provided

Original Poster

breakfast master, make toast and eggs at same time

ebay.co.uk/itm…643

Original Poster

10 things I love about you light box

ebay.co.uk/itm…79c

miles136

cake … cake tinhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Willy-Cake-Tin-/131661722008?hash=item1ea7a67198

Bad lad!lol

Original Poster

rubber duck for the bath

ebay.co.uk/itm…086

Original Poster

personalised baking bowl

ebay.co.uk/itm…1bb

Original Poster

holy water hip flask

ebay.co.uk/itm…216

miles136

breakfast master, make toast and eggs at same … breakfast master, make toast and eggs at same timehttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SMART-Breakfast-Master-/131679016515?hash=item1ea8ae5643

After 43 years my OH has just about managed to do this on his own (most of the time anyway)

Miles, you have too much time on your hands

Original Poster

sanctuary make a wish set

boots.com/en/…24/

I thought I was on the Generation Game for a minute there!

Original Poster

home made hamper, I do these for friends, fill with their fav foods, got lots of snax this year from Holland and Barret, have made 3 little food treat hampers,

I bought things I like and most were in the 1p sale so if you think you put in only the 1p items then all 3 hampers only cost 60p, I had the baskets already from hampers I got last year

airfix

I thought I was on the Generation Game for a minute there!

Spade
amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21

Original Poster

thewongwing101

Spade ;)https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OUQPE4C/?tag=ho01f-21

good deal

but i think u mean something else lol

Thanks for taking the time to do this, must have taken you ages.

Original Poster

shywallflower

Thanks for taking the time to do this, must have taken you ages.

Some ppl arevdificultvto buy for many onvhere in the past have helped me with ideas

You ever feel glad that you don't know someone so they don't buy gifts for you. That's how I feel right now.

Seen any dirt cheap xmas jumpers on your travels Miles? Just asked someone what they want, they said "No idea. Christmas tree jumper". I know they won't want one, I told them to be careful what they wish for. Now I think they need one.

moneysavingkitten

Seen any dirt cheap xmas jumpers on your travels Miles? Just asked … Seen any dirt cheap xmas jumpers on your travels Miles? Just asked someone what they want, they said "No idea. Christmas tree jumper". I know they won't want one, I told them to be careful what they wish for. Now I think they need one.

Good point
the thing I always forget is when you ask they ask back !
then your mind goes blank and you say something stupid
make your own list first !

thewongwing101

Good pointthe thing I always forget is when you ask they ask back !then … Good pointthe thing I always forget is when you ask they ask back !then your mind goes blank and you say something stupidmake your own list first !

True that. It's very annoying both not being told what they want and being asked at the same time. Like some xmas version of pong. You asked first!

But... I got given a little money to buy my own presents this year. I have to give them back at the weekend to be wrapped

Funny that isn't it, I have to buy my own presents, but they won't tell me want they want for xmas? I suppose I could give them money too, then Christmas would cancel itself out.

thewongwing101

Spade ;)https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00OUQPE4C/?tag=ho01f-21

​the generation game involved families and not really spades, unless you were watching the snuff version and burying them.

moneysavingkitten

True that. It's very annoying both not being told what they want and … True that. It's very annoying both not being told what they want and being asked at the same time. Like some xmas version of pong. You asked first!But... I got given a little money to buy my own presents this year. I have to give them back at the weekend to be wrapped :|Funny that isn't it, I have to buy my own presents, but they won't tell me want they want for xmas? I suppose I could give them money too, then Christmas would cancel itself out.

Come to think of it, I bought another one of their presents for someone else to give to them too. This is getting a bit ridiculous I think words are going to be had tomorrow.

moneysavingkitten

True that. It's very annoying both not being told what they want and … True that. It's very annoying both not being told what they want and being asked at the same time. Like some xmas version of pong. You asked first!But... I got given a little money to buy my own presents this year. I have to give them back at the weekend to be wrapped :|Funny that isn't it, I have to buy my own presents, but they won't tell me want they want for xmas? I suppose I could give them money too, then Christmas would cancel itself out.

http://www.social-engineer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/sheldon-cooper.jpg
Bah Humbug X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions