Groups

Gillette Fusion Blades and Fusion Power Blades, is there a difference?

Hi all,

I bought some fusion power blades from ebay but I have been sent just the regular fusion blades, is there a difference between how the two types of blade work when attached to a fusion power handle?

Rep will be left for all decent advice given, thanks.

9 Comments

No difference at all...except for the colour.

in reality probably not significant - they both fit fine but there are a couple of claimed differences:
    power blades have some added oils on the lubrastrip and also they have a thin coating thats supposed to help glide/comfort
    if someone sent me the wrong ones id ask for a partial refund as they do have different rrps

Original Poster

thank you snarff. does anyone have any personal experiences?

Banned

it costs them 93p to make a gazillio0n blades and they sell 5 for a tenner

im sure they were under investigation..what happened to this?

Original Poster

brilly;6384441

in reality probably not significant - they both fit fine but there are a … in reality probably not significant - they both fit fine but there are a couple of claimed differences:power blades have some added oils on the lubrastrip and also they have a thin coating thats supposed to help glide/comfortif someone sent me the wrong ones id ask for a partial refund as they do have different rrps

okay, thanks for that brilly.

Banned

kapows;6384466

it costs them 93p to make a gazillio0n blades and they sell 5 for a … it costs them 93p to make a gazillio0n blades and they sell 5 for a tennerim sure they were under investigation..what happened to this?

under investigation for what?

Happysteveo;6384453

thank you snarff. does anyone have any personal experiences?

got both and personally think that the normal fusion gives a better shave than the power. god knows what the vibrating handle thing is supposed to do. :roll:

Original Poster

king261;6384673

got both and personally think that the normal fusion gives a better shave … got both and personally think that the normal fusion gives a better shave than the power. god knows what the vibrating handle thing is supposed to do. :roll:

Fair enough, thanks king.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions