Groups
    EXPIRED

Gingerbread house kit?

Does anyone know where I can buy a reasonably priced gingerbread house kit please? :santa:

I want to make one with my 2 DS - but can't find a kit. I know Ikea do them, but my nearest is 40 mins away :whistling: .......

The only one I have found online is with GLTC and it's £15 - ouch :w00t:

Anyone please?

Thanks

13 Comments

could you try making a cardboard template?:thumbsup:

]http//ww…htm Job done! Forgot to say £3.99!

wigglemiggle

Does anyone know where I can buy a reasonably priced gingerbread house … Does anyone know where I can buy a reasonably priced gingerbread house kit please? :santa: I want to make one with my 2 DS - but can't find a kit. I know Ikea do them, but my nearest is 40 mins away :whistling: .......The only one I have found online is with GLTC and it's £15 - ouch :w00t: Anyone please?Thanks

johnlewis.com/Chr…spx

John Lewis - £15 but looks a good kit.

Original Poster

:-D Thank you all so so much!

I think I'll be off to Aldi on Thurs morning - couldn't have timed it better could I ;-)

Much appreciated.

Damn that looks good, shame we have no Aldi here either!!!

Ikea - theyre about £1.50 if its nearer..

I got a really good one from tesco for £9.99, they have them on line for my local store.

We will have an Ikea shortly, I think they're still building it. FFS you'd think I live in the sticks, not 5 minutes away from the capital! (Of Northern Ireland, yes, but it's still the capital...)

Goto Tesco Extra in Holywood, they'll have one am sure. Oh I know that area well (and miss it).

Do you mean the one at Knocknagoney? Or is there one further on up the road too?

I wasn't gonna try and spell that, It's a couple years since I was there. Just round the corner from Palace Bks

Or Lidl, £4.99 comes with all sweets etc, you just need icing sugar and an egg

I went to Tesco Knocknagoney, and can confirm that Tesco do them for £4.99
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
      2. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      3. Tesco vouchers?22
      4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33

See more discussions