Girl Eating Spaghetti on Subway Incites Brawl

Banned 18 replies
Found 18th Mar 2011
ha im convinced america isn't all there!

link with vid.

18 Comments

could have been worse...cause a smell by farting or following through after eating that muck

Astounding video of a bit of a row on a train.

Watch your back bg1, you've got a rival in the pointless threads stakes.

Original Poster Banned

deek72

Astounding video of a bit of a row on a train. :|Watch your back bg1, … Astounding video of a bit of a row on a train. :|Watch your back bg1, you've got a rival in the pointless threads stakes.

evening Deekhead

DangerGod

evening Deekhead

Evening. DG, I'm starting to think you just crave attention. One or two of your threads have a little value but most of them just seem to be crappy vids or 'let's talk about something controversial like prostitution/illegal immigrants/circumcision'.
I'm gonna skip your threads from now on. They're boring.
Thanks.

Original Poster Banned

deek72

Evening. DG, I'm starting to think you just crave attention. One or two … Evening. DG, I'm starting to think you just crave attention. One or two of your threads have a little value but most of them just seem to be crappy vids or 'let's talk about something controversial like prostitution/illegal immigrants/circumcision'. I'm gonna skip your threads from now on. They're boring. Thanks.

X) go croak it old man

DangerGod

go croak it old man

Really? You really wish me dead? I must really annoy you

Original Poster Banned

deek72

Really? You really wish me dead? I must really annoy you

lol thats what you get off on, ''thinking'' you annoy me, when i just laugh at you X)

you used to be an alright member then just turned into a jackass. You have said to me before you would ignore me from now on (remember?) yet here you are again look X)

http://i.imgur.com/6tMCj.jpg

DangerGod

lol thats what you get off on, ''thinking'' you annoy me, when i just … lol thats what you get off on, ''thinking'' you annoy me, when i just laugh at you X)you used to be an alright member then just turned into a jackass. You have said to me before you would ignore me from now on (remember?) yet here you are again look X)

Ha ha!

Evening Deek

numptyj

Evening Deek

Hiya bud, nice to see you. Wish all peeps on here were as nice as you

WTH whats the problem with eating on a train, woulda told that cow to go elsewhere

DG - it's a very interesting video.
I'm assuming New York and the tensions in society there are always absolutely on the surface.

The 'up next' videos at the end.. "2 rats and a baguette" !? (yes, I actually watched it )

Banned

Nikki999

The 'up next' videos at the end.. "2 rats and a baguette" !? (yes, I … The 'up next' videos at the end.. "2 rats and a baguette" !? (yes, I actually watched it )

probably more interesting oO

Banned

someone owes me 4 minutes of my life back - WTF!

I was waiting for it to get interesting, then it ended. waste of time.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1848
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993248
    3. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.815
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769450

See more discussions