Groups

Girl gets knocked by guy

Banned
    Horrible to see a guy hit a girl, she was provoking and swinging for him so much mind. ive heard a few people say if a girl hit them continually they would hit them back.

Horrible to see a guy hit a girl, she was provoking and swinging for him so much mind. i've heard a few people say if a girl hit them continually they would hit them back.
    - ham82

Horrible to see a guy hit a girl, she was provoking and swinging for him so much mind. i've heard a few people say if a girl hit them continually they would hit them back
    - Admin

Horrible to see a guy hit a girl, she was provoking and swinging for him so much mind. i've heard a few people say if a girl hit them continually they would hit them back
    - numptyj

Praxxtor Approved
    - PraxxtorCruel

Horrible to see a guy hit a girl, she was provoking and swinging for me so much mind. i've heard a few people say if a girl hit them continually I would hit them back
    -Steve (The guy that floored her)
    - cw9652

Horrible to see a guy hit a girl, but i was provoking and swinging so much mind. i've heard a few people say if a girl hit them continually u would hit them back: in my case they did
    - Jenny (the mental girl)
    - magicbeans

How can she slap?
    - r4ge

Stiff jab would've done the job
    - CFC_Mark

One good shove and she'd be finished!
    - MAIA

204 Comments

i don't condone hitting women but she did aks for it

video removed

Original Poster Banned

ham82

video removed

nah its not

Original Poster Banned

ham82

video removed

try this one if you cant see the other 1. skip to 2.20 youtube.com/wat…ded

Oh wow

DangerGod

try this one if you cant see the other 1. skip to 2.20 … try this one if you cant see the other 1. skip to 2.20 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTeiFE-v4LM&feature=player_embedded

Got any more woman getting beaten vids? You kill it

Original Poster Banned

emmalampkin

Oh wow

being a woman, whats your opinion.. justified? out of order?

I dont agree with hitting women, but I agree with hitting her silly b!tch!! If she can't take the fight, then she shouldn't start it!

She seems the type that would get mega drunk, then cry rape day after as all mrs innocent! Putting bad name on other girls!

Original Poster Banned

beth3735

I dont agree with hitting women, but I agree with hitting her silly … I dont agree with hitting women, but I agree with hitting her silly b!tch!! If she can't take the fight, then she shouldn't start it!She seems the type that would get mega drunk, then cry rape day after as all mrs innocent! Putting bad name on other girls!

yeah, fair one

She hit just about every bloke that walked past her......im glad she hit the wrong guy.......... good jab to the face though, b&*&h fell like a sack of potatoes lol

Banned

I don't quite see why he had to hit her in that situation.

FilthAndFurry

I don't quite see why he had to hit her in that situation.

she hit many innocent people as they walked past her, then she went on to hit him he wasnt even involved at any stage, she hit him from the back and continued till he snapped. She deserved it.

Banned

Rupz

she hit many innocent people as they walked past her, then she went on to … she hit many innocent people as they walked past her, then she went on to hit him he wasnt even involved at any stage, she hit him from the back and continued till he snapped. She deserved it.

Maybe it's my upbringing, but I don't see why he had to hit her.

If she was endangering people then you can restrain her without striking her and give her a chance to calm down.

Winding up a punch (which is what the guy did) and punching a woman at something approaching full force just isn't on.

Bang, if you can't take it don't hit, slap or what ever, simple regardless of sex, height, weight etc.

Banned

What the mighty (except in economics) Filth said.

The bloke that hit her must have had 10 seconds of cat punching, I think she ended up with the wrong guy.

FilthAndFurry

Maybe it's my upbringing, but I don't see why he had to hit her.If she … Maybe it's my upbringing, but I don't see why he had to hit her.If she was endangering people then you can restrain her without striking her and give her a chance to calm down.Winding up a punch (which is what the guy did) and punching a woman at something approaching full force just isn't on.

I have to agree, why hit her? Why not phone the police or restrain her until she did calm down? That was one full force punch and it was the first time that man was seen in the video, who is to say that he knew she was hitting and lashing out at everyone?

I thought he was out of order and found it a really disturbing video to watch.

Original Poster Banned

FilthAndFurry

Maybe it's my upbringing, but I don't see why he had to hit her.If she … Maybe it's my upbringing, but I don't see why he had to hit her.If she was endangering people then you can restrain her without striking her and give her a chance to calm down.Winding up a punch (which is what the guy did) and punching a woman at something approaching full force just isn't on.

i do agree that restraining would have been the better option, im also surprised none of the onlookers got involved.However, it may have been the reality check she needed as maybe she gets this violent everytime she drinks for no apparent reason.Maybe she beats the crap out of innocent women usually and just picked the wrong fight this time.

looked like she was play fighting to me, i have seen a lot of women punch and hit each other and they do not hit like that,

FilthAndFurry

I agree with filth on this one, the guy was big enough to just hold her and wait for the police.

im glad for her it wasn't casey heynes

dailymotion.com/vid…fun

Original Poster Banned

boabbyrab

looked like she was play fighting to me, i have seen a lot of women punch … looked like she was play fighting to me, i have seen a lot of women punch and hit each other and they do not hit like that,

i do not think she was play fighting, you can clearly see her putting as much power as possible into her swings at the end.

FilthAndFurry

she was a loose cannon. From the begining of the footage she has been hitting so many people. she has been restrained but ended up being moved on where she continued her acts of violence against innoccent people.

I agree, in most cases it was wrong to hit her and had she had your up bringing im sure she wouldnt have done anything like this. Unfortunatley she is a slutty piece of trash and for her to be brought down a peg or two is no bad thing. Hopefully she will act a little more lady like!

DangerGod

i do not think she was play fighting, you can clearly see her putting as … i do not think she was play fighting, you can clearly see her putting as much power as possible into her swings at the end.

I don't think she was play fighting either, but I don't think there was much in her hits, maybe due to how drunk she was

Just a little ott.

Banned

Rupz

she was a loose cannon. From the begining of the footage she has been … she was a loose cannon. From the begining of the footage she has been hitting so many people. she has been restrained but ended up being moved on where she continued her acts of violence against innoccent people.I agree, in most cases it was wrong to hit her and had she had your up bringing im sure she wouldnt have done anything like this. Unfortunatley she is a slutty piece of trash and for her to be brought down a peg or two is no bad thing. Hopefully she will act a little more lady like!

A simple punch can cause a lot of damage. A guy local to me recently got punched once and died instantly.

It was for her own good

Original Poster Banned

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4113/girlbeerlegsweep.gif

Edited by: "simplex" 31st Mar 2011

only half a story again and look at you all.
    The video starts with her on the floor... maybe, just maybe one of the guys hit her before the video starts rolling.
    She gets herself back up and lashes out at the gang that hit her...

too late once again though as the hukd jury has already found her guilty and she deserved it.

scoff

only half a story again and look at you all. The video starts with her on … only half a story again and look at you all. The video starts with her on the floor... maybe, just maybe one of the guys hit her before the video starts rolling. She gets herself back up and lashes out at the gang that hit her...too late once again though as the hukd jury has already found her guilty and she deserved it.

Gang ?? Racist...

scoff

only half a story again and look at you all. The video starts with her on … only half a story again and look at you all. The video starts with her on the floor... maybe, just maybe one of the guys hit her before the video starts rolling. She gets herself back up and lashes out at the gang that hit her...too late once again though as the hukd jury has already found her guilty and she deserved it.

Case closed

Original Poster Banned

scoff

At the end the guy says he hates to see it but she was asking for it, so that suggests otherwise. Also I highly doubt if a guy had hit her to the floor at first none of the onlookers would have done anything.

But as you say, who knows .

Banned

DangerGod

Have you got the next part?

she asked for it but was a bit mad just how bad it was.....stops her from trying her luck with an even crazier nutter

oldmanhouse

She deserved a smack, but the guy really swung hard. Bit too hard I … She deserved a smack, but the guy really swung hard. Bit too hard I suppose, but I don't have a lot of sympathy for her.

Some of these women (and i do mean some) really **** me off. That women in Simplex's clip for instance is one of them. She swore at him and then slapped him in front of all those people while the show was being filmed. Because she is a a celebrity in India she thinks she can get away with it. Good for him i say

youtube blocked at work but is simplexs link how can she slap? that is funneh! lol

Sexual equality in action?

Banned

oldmanhouse

She deserved a smack, but the guy really swung hard. Bit too hard I … She deserved a smack, but the guy really swung hard. Bit too hard I suppose, but I don't have a lot of sympathy for her.

I'm always surprised by a 'man' who can so easily think such a thing.
    Edited by: "FilthAndFurry" 31st Mar 2011

numptyj

youtube blocked at work but is simplexs link how can she slap? that is … youtube blocked at work but is simplexs link how can she slap? that is funneh! lol

oh yeh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions