girl overdoses on espresso coffee

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

made me sit back and think how much tea and coffee i drink a day
i can go through cup fulls because i dont drink a lot of fizzy drinks or pop
think i will stick to water from now on

:?

9 Comments

Thats mad, I tend to drink a lot of caffine drinks because I sleep bad a lot. Think water is the option now =/

Drink too much water and you can drown because it fills your lungs as there is no escape for it..........can't win. :-D :thumbsup:

Syzable

Drink too much water and you can drown because it fills your lungs as … Drink too much water and you can drown because it fills your lungs as there is no escape for it..........can't win. :-D :thumbsup:

Wow do learn something interesting everyday!

Original Poster

jamesterror

Wow do learn something interesting everyday!

init ,,,,

She drunk seven double espressos. Drink seven 'snakebites' and you'll probably feel similar ;-)
This is a simple example of someone who didn't know you can OD on coffee. Most know that you can. She'll know next time LOL

Scribbles

She drunk seven double espressos. Drink seven 'snakebites' and you'll … She drunk seven double espressos. Drink seven 'snakebites' and you'll probably feel similar ;-) This is a simple example of someone who didn't know you can OD on coffee. Most know that you can. She'll know next time LOL

D'ya reckon she's still awake right now??!?

jamesterror

Thats mad, I tend to drink a lot of caffine drinks because I sleep bad a … Thats mad, I tend to drink a lot of caffine drinks because I sleep bad a lot. Think water is the option now =/

eh? you drink caffine drinks to help you sleep?

leefal

eh? you drink caffine drinks to help you sleep?

Eeeek no! I have difficulty sleeping. I'm usually up till 3/4 in the morning every day then go to bed wake up about 11 and its a new day Caffine or beer tends to knock me out lol.

Syzable

Drink too much water and you can drown because it fills your lungs as … Drink too much water and you can drown because it fills your lungs as there is no escape for it..........can't win. :-D :thumbsup:

You'd have to drink an absolute abnormal amount to even get near that. It is rec that you drink at least 2L water a day. I usually drink about 3L a day. I don't drink tea or coffee.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763972
    2. What an absolute disgrace2152
    3. Better watch out for these...913
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions