Groups

Girl Problems - I Think She Likes Me

Hi
    latley there has been this Girl talking to me on MSN
    I Like her but i cant decide if she fancies me or not...
    Then last night she asked me who do u fancy?... and my answer was a lie... a girl i tbh dont like atall. Then strangley she went offline and never returned yet!

What should i do now???

(ps. i dont want to ask wheather she likes me or not because coz if she says no she will hate me for ever!)

Thaanks

48 Comments

aaawwwwww

how old are you btw?

Nothing like a wee bit of flirting - but personally I wouldnt take it any further..................

lmao son you fail

how old are you??

inb4 im 14

Then last night she asked me who do u fancy?... and my answer was a … Then last night she asked me who do u fancy?... and my answer was a lie... a girl i tbh dont like atall. Then strangley she went offline and never returned yet!

http://i38.tinypic.com/vybgbr.jpg

I'm 14

Marina;6921613

I'm 14

That makes me 15 then :);-)

OP meet BG1

He will know how u feel as he had a thread about confused feelings with a guy at his gym.

Think the thread was called Bromance

Marina;6921613

I'm 14

U 14:whistling:

Original Poster

14 years old!

spud411;6921625

14 years old!

[SIZE="7"]IM BLACK GERBIL AND IM AWESOME

[/SIZE]

Original Poster

no stupid answers please

i need some answers

spud411;6921649

no stupid answers pleasei need some answers

do you have her facebook/mobile number?

spud411;6921649

Why dont u send her an offline message just simply saying Hi how are you,

(ps. i dont want to ask wheather she likes me or not because coz if she … (ps. i dont want to ask wheather she likes me or not because coz if she says no she will hate me for ever!)

Don't ask her then...ask her the same question she asked you, Who do you fancy?

If she doesn't come back online send an offline message...just a simple hello, how are you?

Good luck

stick to computers,skateboards & boys stuff :thumbsup:

girls are confusing :thinking:

spud411;6921649

The serious answer is.... it's ten thirty and you need to go to sleep... school tomorrow!

Don't worry about the girl.. she'll prolly come back on msn within a couple of weeks or so.

When she does, say hi and just chat about normal things...

Now... bedtime!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;6921667

Don't ask her then...ask her the same question she asked you.Who do you … Don't ask her then...ask her the same question she asked you.Who do you fancy?Simple - good luck

tried and she just moaned on about abosolute nowt!

spud411;6921649

Think you need answers from the girl not us. Good luck to you. :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6921671

The serious answer is.... it's ten thirty and you need to go to sleep... … The serious answer is.... it's ten thirty and you need to go to sleep... school tomorrow! Don't worry about the girl.. she'll prolly come back on msn within a couple of weeks or so. When she does, say hi and just chat about normal things... Now... bedtime!

:lol:@mum

ClarityofMind;6921620

That makes me 15 then :);-)

Nah, you're still 36 :lol:

Banned

internet love ye canni whack it!

op all you need to type is -

c2c?

all will be revealed

richp;6921684

:lol:@mum

I can't help it..................lol

Besides no way should he be up later than me and I'm exhausted :lol:

Where does she live? Are you ever likely to meet her? If not, dont fret over it.

flp14344;6921623

U 14:whistling:

I 14 :whistling:

A few years ago

ok ok this is what you do bro.

go into skool 2morw, wear a shirt, make sure the collars are popped up.
    http://www.kublermdk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/4popped-collars.png

do 50 press ups and sit ups before you go into school. Sick your hair back, put some sun glasses on, then walk up to the sweetest honey in the room take off your shades ,raise your eye brow and say "whats going on girlllll, wanna go maccies after skool, i got my car outside ( blag it and say u driving hot(illegal)"

that will make tht other girl jellous
    go

Marina;6921736

I 14 :whistling:A few years ago

and if we had the knowledge then that we have now.............oh how different our lives would be !!!

black gerbil1;6921737

ok ok this is what you do bro.go into skool 2morw, wear a shirt, make … ok ok this is what you do bro.go into skool 2morw, wear a shirt, make sure the collars are popped up. do 50 press ups and sit ups before you go into school. Sick your hair back, put some sun glasses on, then walk up to the sweetest honey in the room take off your shades ,raise your eye brow and say "whats going on girlllll, wanna go maccies after skool, i got my car outside ( blag it and say u driving hot(illegal)"that will make tht other girl jellousgo

:lol: :lol:

whats her msn?

I'll talk to her ^_

hncb0809;6921694

internet love ye canni whack it! op all you need to type is - c2c?all … internet love ye canni whack it! op all you need to type is - c2c?all will be revealed

You sound experienced.

Just 4 BG?....

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/masterfulX/1210396234345.jpg

Marina;6921736

I 14 :whistling:A few years ago

u M or F:whistling:

lilsmithy;6921799

Just 4 BG?....

He is SO cool!

Proof : He has a Scarface movie poster

aww bless i miss having crushes xx

flp14344;6921814

u M or F:whistling:

M :whistling:

lilsmithy;6921799

Just 4 … Just 4 BG?....[IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b241/masterfulX/1210396234345.jpg[/IMG

rumblefish;6921848

repped

awwww bless you! just be honest with her text to say hi or something lol

black gerbil1;6921737

ok ok this is what you do bro.go into skool 2morw, wear a shirt, make … ok ok this is what you do bro.go into skool 2morw, wear a shirt, make sure the collars are popped up.

he looks like a cabbage :w00t:

bossyboots;6921621

OP meet BG1He will know how u feel as he had a thread about confused … OP meet BG1He will know how u feel as he had a thread about confused feelings with a guy at his gym.Think the thread was called Bromance

yay! love it bossy one!!:thumbsup:

Tell her you fancy her. Then see how quiet she is.

oh man what have you gotten yourself into, My younger brother got himself into something similar to this, and it took him quite a while to get out of it. Now I make sure he does his work and maybe play a PC game or 2 on the Comp, nothing else. Girls are Evil. They know how to make a young dude fall for them, then they break the young dudes heart just to know that they are wanted..

Banned

Why would you have a crush on a girl over msn. Have you met her ?

tarryboy;6922184

oh man what have you gotten yourself into, My younger brother got himself … oh man what have you gotten yourself into, My younger brother got himself into something similar to this, and it took him quite a while to get out of it. Now I make sure he does his work and maybe play a PC game or 2 on the Comp, nothing else. Girls are Evil. They know how to make a young dude fall for them, then they break the young dudes heart just to know that they are wanted..

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions