Groups

Girlfriend wants access to my online account for my mobile

So the girlfiend wants to see how much time i speak to females and had demanded i give her access to my online billing for my mobile phone.

Having been with her for 6 years im taken back by this but she obviously has concerns. Do i give it or not, i dont have anything to hide apart from the fact that i talk to friends quite alot who are female that she dislikes.

91 Comments

??

give her the info, let her look.

Then ask her why she's feeling so insecure, is there anything more you can do to help her feel less anxious?

dont do it, if you give in now it will be like that forever!

Tell her where to go, if she feels insecure that's her problem, not yours.

But....... You must have given her some reason to be worrying????

your ****ed

If you have nothing to hide they it won't be a problem, but as COM said - ask her as to why she feels that way.

landofdan;6945374

dont do it, if you give in now it will be like that forever!

and if you don't do it you may not HAVE a future with her.

ClarityofMind;6945373

??give her the info, let her look.Then ask her why she's feeling so … ??give her the info, let her look.Then ask her why she's feeling so insecure, is there anything more you can do to help her feel less anxious?

+1

It's the the thin end of the wedge.
    Her problem is her problem don't pander to controlling behaviour.

Tell her to F*** off

ClarityofMind;6945382

no point having a future if she cant trust you, she might as well put a chain round his round his neck.

Personnally I would tell her to get to but I think you should listen to the opinions of the females on here if you plan to stay with your girlfriend. COM first post may be the best idea.
    Then again if you want to finish with her this is a great opportunity to dump her as you can say she is becoming obsessive and paranoid and you cant take anymore. Throw a strop like a women would if you asked for her numbers.

Original Poster

might as well do it and see what happens. I know i havent cheated on her just pally with a few chicks which she dont like.

as to why shes feeling like this, i think its because i refrain from telling her i speak to certain people unless she asks me as it always causes issues.

give me strength lol

Looks like its decision time,

Original Poster

i think your right...at least i have given her access and she can see what she wants rather then not and then she thinks im up to no good!

landofdan;6945403

no point having a future if she cant trust you, she might as well put a … no point having a future if she cant trust you, she might as well put a chain round his round his neck.

But what he should really be concerned about..

is WHY she is feeling this way.

Only way he's gonna find that out is ensure she feels safe to talk to him.

She's not gonna be able to trust him to confide in him unless he can prove to her that he is trustworthy.

If for some reason someone loses their sense of trust in you, do you cut them free.... or do you assure them you're trustworthy?

Anyway I know what I would do

She is probably cheating on you, and feeling guilty, so she is hoping that she will find something that ease her guilt

It all depends on how you feel about her if you don't want to lose her maybe its best to give her the info that way your letting her know you have done nothing wrong and she has to trust you. but draw the line if you have'nt done anything wrong or give her any reason to think you have you should not have to do this.

me personally i wound'nt but thats me.

vmessy;6945415

might as well do it and see what happens. I know i havent cheated on her … might as well do it and see what happens. I know i havent cheated on her just pally with a few chicks which she dont like. as to why shes feeling like this, i think its because i refrain from telling her i speak to certain people unless she asks me as it always causes issues. give me strength lol

I'll be honest with you.... that isn't gonna go down well.

She'll feel betrayed.

Yes, I know its just "being pally" but if its girls she doesn't like.... she is gonna feel that your loyalties are divided.

You'll have to have a good strong explanation for that, and remain calm, reassuring and confident but not at all forceful xx

a unacceptable invasion of your privacy,typical controlling womans trick,things will get worse if you let her look

tell her to do one,its her problem not yours

time for a newer model my friend

hassony;6945432

She is probably cheating on you, and feeling guilty, so she is hoping … She is probably cheating on you, and feeling guilty, so she is hoping that she will find something that ease her guilt

Was just about to post that. :thumbsup:
    Think you should check up on her mate

Original Poster

Nah shes not cheating on me, not that sort of person. she dont like me not telling her the girls i talk to but i dont because she always has problems with however i speak to. its a viscous circle!

vmessy;6945423

i think your right...at least i have given her access and she can see … i think your right...at least i have given her access and she can see what she wants rather then not and then she thinks im up to no good!

So in the 9 minutes since you posted this thread, you have let her see? :?
    Wait until she asks you to stop speaking to your friends.

If a woman had posted this thread, the responses(from some) would be different.

Banned

Gotta disagree with you on that one Clarity.

No one should be making those demands on a partner.

Tell her to sling er hook.

Be honest you fancy her sister more anyway.

toshapetriji;6945457

Gotta disagree with you on that one Clarity.No one should be making those … Gotta disagree with you on that one Clarity.No one should be making those demands on a partner.Tell her to sling er hook. Be honest you fancy her sister more anyway.

I'm glad you feel strong enough to disagree. Good for you babes xxx

Hope you are having a great week

:friends:

Banned

TY hun

Having been married for 18 years, my wife and I have very few secrets. In fact, she knows what I'm thinking before I do most of the time and I couldn't care less what mail of mine she opens, emails she reads or what's on my (very limited) Facebook page etc. We share bank and savings accounts and all our money is that - our money, not her or mine, it's all joint. After 21 years of being together; if we can't trust each other now, when could we?

However, If I were you, I wouldn't give her acess to your account as it IS the thin edge of a very dicey wedge. I'd talk to her about it but don't fall for the "If you've nothing to hide - nothing to fear" routine. There are somethings you may want to keep private and this should be respected.

toshapetriji;6945468

TY hun

You're welcome babe xxx

thesaint;6945453

So in the 9 minutes since you posted this thread, you have let her see? … So in the 9 minutes since you posted this thread, you have let her see? :?Wait until she asks you to stop speaking to your friends. If a woman had posted this thread, the responses(from some) would be different.

Totally agree with all of this,you are now officially under the thumb and your life is no longer your own

Original Poster

thanks for your advice, glad to hear another females opinion. long … thanks for your advice, glad to hear another females opinion. long before i met her i have always had lots of female friends which to me feels like she doesnt like but she says its because i dont tell her who i speak to. when i do she dont like it. ahhhhh

tbh i dont think we should be making any judgements on this at all.
    untill we see pictures of your misses and her sister.

thesaint;6945453

So in the 9 minutes since you posted this thread, you have let her see? … So in the 9 minutes since you posted this thread, you have let her see? :?.

GF: I want to see your mobile statements
    OP: umm, wait, I'll just ask a bunch of strangers for their opinion

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="7"]RUN as fast as you can!!!![/SIZE][/FONT]:w00t:

vmessy;6945451

Nah shes not cheating on me, not that sort of person. she dont like me … Nah shes not cheating on me, not that sort of person. she dont like me not telling her the girls i talk to but i dont because she always has problems with however i speak to. its a viscous circle!

she's insecure generally then hun xxx

Since you've been in this relationship 6yrs now, I assume you already knew that and it hasn't been a deal breaker before xx

To be fair to her, you have to be honest with her about whom you like to speak with as honesty from kick off will cause less problems than if it goes to extra time.

It will only increase her sense of distrust if you aren't open with her.

btw most of the women on here giving advice are single unmarried mums who hate men,so not exactly the greatest experts on successful relationships

Original Poster

thesaint;6945453

So in the 9 minutes since you posted this thread, you have let her see? … So in the 9 minutes since you posted this thread, you have let her see? :?Wait until she asks you to stop speaking to your friends. If a woman had posted this thread, the responses(from some) would be different.

not yet but i will to save my self the bother...

landofdan;6945478

tbh i dont think we should be making any judgements on this at all.untill … tbh i dont think we should be making any judgements on this at all.untill we see pictures of your misses and her sister.

some things are probably better kept to the imagination

like those agony aunt letters in the papers

Well, if you're gonna let her see, ask for access to her acocunt, or something similar, saying you're not sure if you can trust HER!!!

vmessy;6945451

Nah shes not cheating on me, not that sort of person. she dont like me … Nah shes not cheating on me, not that sort of person. she dont like me not telling her the girls i talk to but i dont because she always has problems with however i speak to. its a viscous circle!

shes just jealous of you speaking to others girls because she doesnt understand why you speak to them and is probably paranoid its more than you are letting on dont worry about it it will pass over just reasure her that its her you want to be with but on the other hand tell her you will not stop speaking to your friends whether they are female of not just because her head is all over the place. trust me i know i have in the past put my fella through hell being paranoid but i will admit i am a very jealous person lol.goodluck.

Banned

GF: I want to see your mobile statementsOP: umm, wait, I'll just ask a … GF: I want to see your mobile statementsOP: umm, wait, I'll just ask a bunch of strangers for their opinion

GF I want to see your mobile statements coz I´m a psycho fruitcake
    OP Umm wait I´ll just ask a bunch of strangers....... how safe am I?

answer not very

i would tell her she can look but it will confirm you are talking to people she doesnt like so will not help....that you are entitled to talk to who you want, as long as it does not involve anything but friendship. I share everything with my partner and we hide nothing. I do not feel the need to check his phone bill etc as i trust him as she should you. That is if you have done nothing?
    This is only worth considering if you want this relationship to move on-if its suffocating you split now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4392040
      2. Samsung Note 878
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846344
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764684

See more discussions