Groups

girlfriends birthday (24) any ideas?

Any decent ideas people? Any suggestions welcome, especially girls - if someone has done something nice for you that i might be able to copy!

10 Comments

Budget??

Original Poster

umm i think i'll try to stay somewhere between £20 and £200 but you cant put a price on love! :P

DNKY Bag? Girls luuurve bags.

Original Poster

indeed you are correct, i been looking at guess bags....

but i think i'd rather go to dublin for the weekend :thumbsup:

Depends on her likes and personality me thinks. If she's sentimental and a girly, erm, girl why not Paris? Fantastic place, as is Rome. Then again, as is Dublin :thumbsup:

Big bunch of roses is cliche, but always a great present. Jewelry wise you can always go for the birthstone and be deep/sentimental/possibly laughed at or just find the prettiest thing possible. I never buy clothes or shoes as a) don't know her size and b) probably won't like/wear what I buy. When in doubt, clothing shop vouchers for the one she likes best.

God knows if I'm spouting crap or being helpful - I'm using the late/tired get out of jail free card :whistling:

Im 24, love perfume, make up, straighteners, chocolate, vouchers same old stuff!
    Tiffany jewellery

have a look [url]www.buyagift.co.uk[/url] some nice things

my best present ever was a lovely handbag and in each pocket/compartment he had wrapped up and put more prezzies - i hd two pairs of earrings, matching bracelet, something a bit naughty (think ann summers), perfume and a nice top - it was sooo nice to unwrap it and say thank you then he says'no thats not it, look in the pocket' so then i say thanks again and he says 'no thats not all, take another look' and so on...really good surprise, blokes had always been rubbish at gifts before him - and oddly this is the chap i am still with....says it all really!:-D

Chocolate Body Paint.......

Banned

tiffanys, x

yeah ! ditch her & get a younger model :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2835
      2. love affairs1857
      3. word association Game73944528
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1843